Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I know there are tons of fasttech threads and tons of fasttech haters saying that they are ruining businesses around but for me that I live in Mexico fasttech is really a godsend, everything here in Mx is ridiculously priced and shipping from USA is worst, so fasttech is really the only viable way to get most of what I need. but they don't carry nicotine DIY strength 60-100mg
so is there another site like fasttech that has free shipping and other stuff, maybe not the nic but just other stuff as for me it's kind of a monopoly here

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I live in Mexico fasttech is really a godsend, everything here in Mx is ridiculously priced and shipping from USA is worst, so fasttech is really the only viable way to get most of what I need.

I had read that officially e-cig gear and supplies are already banned by federal law in Mexico, so its encouraging to hear that Chinese vendors are ignoring this nonsense and shipping their products anyway. Gives me hope that the same thing will apply in the US if the FDA continues their policy of favoring political contributors to the detriment of public health ...

I love Mexico, and plan to retire there, but only know the border towns ...

I do recall that the national smoking ban in Mexico was enforced in Tijuana for exactly 2 1/2 weeks. Bars and restaurants taped up Xeroxed "No Fumar" signs and packed up all of the ashtrays (usually sea shells). 17 days later, the signs mysteriously disappeared and the ashtrays were back ...

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I had read that officially e-cig gear and supplies are already banned by federal law in Mexico, so its encouraging to hear that Chinese vendors are ignoring this nonsense and shipping their products anyway. Gives me hope that the same thing will apply in the US if the FDA continues their policy of favoring political contributors to the detriment of public health ...

I love Mexico, and plan to retire there, but only know the border towns ...

I do recall that the national smoking ban in Mexico was enforced in Tijuana for exactly 2 1/2 weeks. Bars and restaurants taped up Xeroxed "No Fumar" signs and packed up all of the ashtrays (usually sea shells). 17 days later, the signs mysteriously disappeared and the ashtrays were back ...

Interesting story about Tijuana there rico, I am just surprised that it lasted that long!

Not that long ago you could smoke inside the airports, right up to the gate. I remember many times going through security in Monterrey airport with a lit cigarette in my hand.

It's gotten a lot stricter now, and cigarettes are taxed at a much higher rate than they used to be as smoking becomes more and more anti-social.

Still, in the smaller towns you can enjoy a cold one with a cigarette inside the A/C and nobody will bat an eyelid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread