NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Drew...got the strawberry cream and love it. So we just ordered some pear lungjuice, some more HV straw/cream, HV blueberry crumble, and HV drewbacco. Hope the pear and blueberry are as good as the straw/cream!!!! I love that you are in the USA and that you actually have what we want in stock! Big plus!!!!!!;)

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Ok Drew, Just have to say this....

Got the 6ml samplers today, I can't review any better than has been already done here:

Drewbacco 1 & 2 are good, spicy finish on both although 2 is a bit sweeter. Kent is strong and tastes of English tobacco (reminds me of my military days riding the trains from Portsmouth to London and buying English cigs in tins from the bar car), great throat hit. Black Cow we can't quite figure out...cream soda and chocolate? SleepyTime Green Tea is tasty and a good night time vape (with melatonin is a plus!).

But of all, French Vanilla Coffee is the bomb...this is the best e-juice I have had so far. The wife and I are fighting over it as I type this, we're dripping the xhaler at 5V with it and massive plumes of coffee and vanilla vapor are rising through our dining room. Our daughter even commented on how good it smells. Highly recommended! Excellent flavor, great throat hit, and a real coffee aftertaste. I'll be ordering the 30ml of this one along with the pomegranate lung juice.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
OK UIV, I'll keep after the Drewbacco-1, although I taste jalapeno in the aftertaste. Not that that's bad, but not an everyday vape unless it grows on me (to each his own) over time.

I find that the more I get away from analogs I enjoy the sweeter or more complicated flavors. Its funny because I rarely strayed from my analog flavors (MB lights/Reds or American Spirit yellows) except for the occasional cigar while playing cards with me bro's, but now that I'm getting taste buds back I think I want flavor over 'the usual' or high nicotine content.

As I am getting ready to go to bed, I'm working the Sleepytime Green Tea and I gotta tell you it is pretty great.

The xhaler got a workout today and delivered big time. The wife was asking how to get that good of a vape in something the size of a 510, I didn't know what to tell her. I'm thinking I should move her up from a 510 to a KR808....what do you think? Not quite a 5v vape but better according to ScottB's voltage post. She's the type more concerned with throat hit than vapor production.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Maybe the NHaler Magnum might do the trick. They are sort of long-ish from what I've seen, but all I am hearing is good reviews. You can also get a cartomizer adapter and experiment with a few 808 cartos on your xhaler.
BTW, the DB-1 is a 3-tobacco blend with almond, no pepper. The pepper is most likely the taste of nicotine poking through. Nicotine taste will be more prominent with the 24 mg juice than the HV 12 mg stuff, but it's always in the background.

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Hey Drew thanks for the juice,

Gotta say the Drewbacco turned out pretty good, it replaced my regular sweeter vapes till I ran low lol have to get some more. That vanilla coffee sounds good it'll definitely be on my next order. the Pear lung juice is pretty good too and the Cow Tails isn't bad. The macchiato is ..... strangely too rich for me not sure what it is.

I think I was too subtle in my order notes, I mentioned the reformulated drewbacco 2 but I dont think you noticed. I caught the thread that you mentioned the new formula and that we should bring up that thread for a taster. Oh well I will definitely try it the next time anyways.

Good job so far with the juices I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread