Last place you were asked to stop vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalyst

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Sweet Home Alabama
I still haven't had anyone tell me I couldn't vape. The closest I came was a co-worker complained about the vaping. I had just converted over a half dozen smokers to vaping and our offices were filled with vapors. I was standing in the hall when she was complaining to the supervisor (who had just switched to vaping.) She started telling him that it was an 'overpowering' smell. I stood literally 5 feet behind her and blew clouds, CLOUDS I tell you, the whole time she complained. Then he asked her, do you smell it now? She said no. So, he said to turn around....the hallway was almost filled with vapor. He said, do you smell it now? She got red faced and stomped out of the office. She hasn't said another word. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I still haven't had anyone tell me I couldn't vape. The closest I came was a co-worker complained about the vaping. I had just converted over a half dozen smokers to vaping and our offices were filled with vapors. I was standing in the hall when she was complaining to the supervisor (who had just switched to vaping.) She started telling him that it was an 'overpowering' smell. I stood literally 5 feet behind her and blew clouds, CLOUDS I tell you, the whole time she complained. Then he asked her, do you smell it now? She said no. So, he said to turn around....the hallway was almost filled with vapor. He said, do you smell it now? She got red faced and stomped out of the office. She hasn't said another word. :)

Priceless!!!!

Reactions: Katdarling

crawler65

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
I just flew to Phenix AZ and back last weekend, 4 planes, vaped on all 4, and no one said a word. I was not stealth vaping either.
Last night my chapter had a fund raiser where we were working in a McDonalds resteraunt, I was working a register (harder than I thought LOL!) and thought nothing of vaping while doing it. Unbeknownst to me, the Mgr. saw me doing it and went to the owner (a member of our chapter ;) ) and said "One of those bikers is out there smoking at the counter" the brother replies "Do you want to go tell him to stop?" (Knowing full well that I'm vaping, NOT smoking) her replie "NOOOO, no I don't" so the brother tells her "I guess we just have to let him smoke then" LOL!!!
I have yet to be asked to not/stop vaping. :D

Reactions: Tug197

MrPloom

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
chicago
I just flew to Phenix AZ and back last weekend, 4 planes, vaped on all 4, and no one said a word. I was not stealth vaping either.
Last night my chapter had a fund raiser where we were working in a McDonalds resteraunt, I was working a register (harder than I thought LOL!) and thought nothing of vaping while doing it. Unbeknownst to me, the Mgr. saw me doing it and went to the owner (a member of our chapter ;) ) and said "One of those bikers is out there smoking at the counter" the brother replies "Do you want to go tell him to stop?" (Knowing full well that I'm vaping, NOT smoking) her replie "NOOOO, no I don't" so the brother tells her "I guess we just have to let him smoke then" LOL!!!
I have yet to be asked to not/stop vaping. :D

Awesome! Then im not alone.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
For all the people that are fine with not vaping in places where smoking is not allowed...

Would that still be true if you were not allowed to vape at the beach?
Would that still be true if you were not allowed to vape in a public park?
Would that still be true if you were not allowed to vape anywhere inside a baseball stadium?
Would that still be true if you were not allowed to vape anywhere on a college campus?

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I am taking a girl who is a vaper to a movie tonight (which I think is an awful date idea, BTW, but she kind of insisted and is paying). She has never stealth vaped through a movie before....we will see how it works out. The real date (dinner and drinks) happens afterwards.

Perhaps her sense of adventure will be whetted by the experience....

But I digress....the last place I was asked not to vape was also a movie theater. I do not do it in a full theater, but if it is pretty empty....I do.

Reactions: DaveP

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
For all the people that are fine with not vaping in places where smoking is not allowed...

Would that still be true if you were not allowed to vape at the beach?
Would that still be true if you were not allowed to vape in a public park?
Would that still be true if you were not allowed to vape anywhere inside a baseball stadium?
Would that still be true if you were not allowed to vape anywhere on a college campus?

Absolutely not. I apply common sense to these regulations.

Now, I brace myself for the inevitable, "You are gonna make so many people mad it will ruin it for everyone and it will be banned because of you being an inconsiderate jerk" comments....

Reactions: sketch804
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread