Not open for further replies.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Hi everyone -

Thanks for the great response so far to Futura. This is a really great device and we're proud to have built and designed it. Apologies for the previous thread having been closed, but hopefully any questions, comments or suggestions you may have can be dealt with here.

I'm more than happy to personally answer and and all inquiries, so don't be shy - ask away!

First, the specs:

The Futura is powered by the dna 20 with its well-known, abundant feature set, and includes:

• Adjustable positive atomizer contact
  • Flush-to-tube body rocker-style power adjuster
  • Native 510 and Ego atomizer connectors
  • Deep drip well
  • Soft touch actuator buttons
  • Deeply recessed display screen for added protection
  • Reverse battery protection
  • Modular construction to allow any 18X battery size
  • Flush to body rocker-style power adjuster
  • Extremely robust construction
  • Cerakote Firearm Ceramic Coating in a variety of colors
    and patterns - customers can choose from dozens of possiblities, including glossy and metallic!
  • Mil-spec Teflon insulated silver plated copper wire
  • Stainless steel top and bottom caps
  • Beryllium copper battery spring
  • Flat or contoured bottom caps

Phew! I may have forgotten something, but I'm sure someone will remind me. :)

Thanks for all your support!
Jon Pankin

And, of course, the pics:

grey_small.jpg black1small.jpg black2small.jpg grey1smal.jpg
pink_med.jpg

Last edited:

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Now you're talkin!
I have to wait til xmas cuz that's how long it'll take to get my financials in order. :) (actually, probably longer, you should see my wish list!). How much will these run?

They should be between $219-229. And that will include a FLAT bottom cap if you so desire. Geez, you guys... :)

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Thanks. We're proud of our connector! (that sounds a little weird) Actually, it's nice 'cause you can use your Kangers, etc. without the air flow and connection problems you often experience with adapters. And, since the center post is adjustable, you can set the height to any level you want.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Yeah! I love my DNA-20 mod but hate its box shape.so a tube version is going to be the best! Cant wait for these to go on sale. Now just have to decide which color I like best.

That might be tough since we'll be offering over 90 solid colors plus designs such as camo, etc. And some exciting gloss finishes that are kind of unreal...

Last edited:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Is this new device vv or vv/vw. Is this being mfg in California? It would be nice to have another American choice in devices. I like that you are giving a one year warranty. Looks really nice. You should display one with the flat bottom also. This one looks more likely to fall over, although it sure is pretty, especially the pink. Gonna keep an eye out on this.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Is this new device vv or vv/vw. Is this being mfg in California? It would be nice to have another American choice in devices. I like that you are giving a one year warranty. Looks really nice. You should display one with the flat bottom also. This one looks more likely to fall over, although it sure is pretty, especially the pink. Gonna keep an eye out on this.

It's actually pretty stable with the contoured cap, and we like the look overall. However, we're not immune to reality and customer preferences, so the flat bottom cap is available. Btw, we're also offering a non-contoured top cap an option - it will slope in slightly to produce a 22 mm diameter, which is the Zen atty standard. We'll have some new pics in a couple of days.

Yes, it is manufactured in CA, and all the components are USA-sourced. It's a VW device which uses the now famous DNA 20 board by Evolv. If you've never tried a DNA 20 mod you're in for a real treat. The vape is nothing short of incredible. We'll save you a pink one.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
superb mod looking at the photos. the only problem i see is with the beveled bottom.

sorry i just noticed the comment about the flat bottom cap being available

Thanks. We're pretty pleased with the way it turned out. I can't put mine down, which is probably not the best thing in the world. Already had to cut my nic in half... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread