ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
Lexington, NC, USA
Got my G50 today! Loving it so far.
image.jpg

Roofieo

Jan 30, 2013
NorCal
Just from my experience, I found the heads that came with the tank were not exactly like the protank heads. There is an additional layer of cloth on top of the three wicks that I had to remove to improve the wicking and stop the burnt taste:
uploadfromtaptalk1378846276105.jpg
Other than this, I have had no problems with this tank at all, it works great! Here's a pic of the tank on my new SID:
bate8e2e.jpg

Last edited:

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
Someone should send a request to Fasttech to stock these. I would do it, but I already have an open request for them to stock the ARO's.

I do have a question though, does this use Pro Tank heads or EVOD heads or can it use either/or?
I can understand why you would want to buy from Fasttech because they are so cheap, that's because it's a China based company. Try to support USA vendors for a couple extra bucks. I do and I think it's a good way to keep US vendors in business... Oh, and these are awesome tanks!

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I can understand why you would want to buy from Fasttech because they are so cheap, that's because it's a China based company. Try to support USA vendors for a couple extra bucks. I do and I think it's a good way to keep US vendors in business... Oh, and these are awesome tanks!

I do buy US just not exclusively. I have bought all of my eGo's and Spinners, EVODs and Vivi Novas at MyVaporStore, all of my Juice from MtBakerVapor, and all of my ARO's from Discountvapers. I bought my SVD kit at Fasttech and that's all. I prefer to buy as local as possible but if the price variance is too much I will order from overseas. Some people will only buy from the cheapest, thus my suggestion for Fasttech to stock them and the ARO.

I ended up electing to stick with ARO's instead of this, since this is too big for my "on the go" ego sized batteries and I went with a Fogger V2 RBA for my at home SVD setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread