Who is your favorite e-liquid vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
Alice in Vapeland is my favorite at the moment as well. I bought a sample of all of their flavors and I don't think I've vaped one yet that I didn't enjoy. I've purchased 60ml bottles of three of them so far, with a few more on my list to buy.

Second favorite at the moment is Alien Visions E-juice. I'm really enjoying Boba's Bounty and PG Hype at the moment.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Enjoy. I just got a couple of bottles from Halo today, I haven't tried them yet. 30ml each of Tiki Juice and Voodoo.
What a coincidence!

I got samples of:
Twas Brillig
White Rabbit
Zombie apocalypse
Afternoon tea
and Cherry blossom.
I also got a bunch of tank beads :D

Voodoo is special; it changes... very good (watch for wicks gunking up)

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
What a coincidence!

I got samples of:
Twas Brillig
White Rabbit
Zombie apocalypse
Afternoon tea
and Cherry blossom.
I also got a bunch of tank beads :D

Voodoo is special; it changes... very good (watch for wicks gunking up)

Good to know, thanks.

White Rabbit was the first flavor that I ordered a 60ml bottle of. To me it tastes like an Almond Joy without the chocolate. Tasty.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA

I like these guys because they have juice strengths all the way up to 48mg. I run a little mini eGo with short 350 mAh batteries, and get the stronger juice to compensate. A few quick hits and my craving is gone. Very little cloud, I get the PG mix. Its all about stealth vaping at my job. Our HR people have already "declared" that e-cigs are made of tobacco, and then went back to sleep ...

MyFreedomSmokes has 3 different menthols that I've tried, all good. Delivery time to SoCal is about 4 days ...

Targaryen

Aug 26, 2013
USA
Currently, Mt. Baker Vapor. Great flavors and their prices are about the best around.
I like baker vapor, but it seems like they are always out of their best eliquid! I got my hands on some faux hawk, but would like to try the real deal Hawk Sauce.

I'm going to be trying to make a DIY clone recipe. Right now just letting some of my flavorings with alcohol evaporate a little before I start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread