I think it may happen soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
Niagara Falls NY
Hi guys, As of today I have been at 0 nic for over 1 month. The next step for me is to stop vaping altogether. The only reason I won't yet is that I go back to work and I think that will be my true test. With my job I am by myself all day and sometimes do a lot of driving. I figure if I go to the end of May feeling I don't care if I vape or not, then I will just quit. To think 5 months ago I was a 2 pad smoker and now at 0 nic and 0 smokes. I didn't think it would ever happen to me.:)

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
Hi guys, As of today I have been at 0 nic for over 1 month. The next step for me is to stop vaping altogether. The only reason I won't yet is that I go back to work and I think that will be my true test. With my job I am by myself all day and sometimes do a lot of driving. I figure if I go to the end of May feeling I don't care if I vape or not, then I will just quit. To think 5 months ago I was a 2 pad smoker and now at 0 nic and 0 smokes. I didn't think it would ever happen to me.:)
way awesome dude. :toast::toast: at zero nicotine, even if you don't stop vaping, you should be able to be classified as a non smoker. biblical is the word that comes to mind. to steal a quote from butters, Matt and Trey- you're an inspiration to us all:toast:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Best way to lower nic is using a rebuildable atomizer because low nic still gives you great throat hit. If you are a new Vaper, just try continuing to get used to not smoking for a bit. Eventually get a mod that reads ohms and has the proper safety features for making your own coils and get a cheap rebuildable. Something like an Igo-l works just fine and they are like $15 maybe. They just hit hard and satisfy you at a lower nic. Plus it's cheaper in the long run.

Last edited:

trav901

Aug 24, 2013
Indiana USA
Was it easy to cut back the nicotine? I've tried the patch numerous times and stepping down was always a challenge for me. Is it noticeable when you reduce or remove nicotine when vaping? I just started vaping 5 days ago and quit tobacco cigs 8 days ago. I don't desire tobacco anymore but I love vaping. Maybe it's just new to me and that'll wear off, but for now I'm hooked on vaping and I think it's more than just the nicotine. It's actually enjoyable.

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal
Was it easy to cut back the nicotine? I've tried the patch numerous times and stepping down was always a challenge for me. Is it noticeable when you reduce or remove nicotine when vaping? I just started vaping 5 days ago and quit tobacco cigs 8 days ago. I don't desire tobacco anymore but I love vaping. Maybe it's just new to me and that'll wear off, but for now I'm hooked on vaping and I think it's more than just the nicotine. It's actually enjoyable.
Just like everything else, try not to rush things while risking failure. You are headed the right way anyways, so, just give it some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread