ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
it has a couple of differences
1) you don't have to switch modes to correct wattage
2) the screen is a little different led or oled whatever
3) top cap comes off you can use evod's T3's without an adaptor
Is it a little better maybe
is it worth buying a second one vrs maybe having a mech in the rotation or some other new device or saving for a provari
NO

Vamo is good but V3 does not add that much more that it isn't doubling up on what you already have

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Argh. I had my heart set on a V3 but now that's changed. Thanks State O' Flux hehe
"Arrrrrrgh" happens every day for me. In the AM, I want to order what I found the day before... and by the afternoon I've ordered something else entirely. Luckily, after I've given away most of what I buy to family and friends, I get to start over with all new.... arrrrrgh! :blink:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I have both a V2 & a V3. I would say it's not really worth picking one up.

Functionality is almost identical - with the exception of the removable top cap which I find very helpful for cleaning. I mean the Vamo is a decent device but by buying the V3 you are really just getting aesthetic differences. Of course, we've all bought APVs and other things based purely on aesthetics... :D

Why not get something else? SVD, SID, Zmax or MVP? Or why not go completely left-field and get a liquid bottom feeder or something?

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Exactamundo... C2C has the new MVP2 on pre-order for $50 shipped... and today is the last day for that deal. :2cool:

I keep trying to forget about that presale - I don't need one. I don't know how it got saved to my bookmarks... arrrrgh, no, stop making me click.

I'll be glad when the presale is over.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I keep trying to forget about that presale - I don't need one. I don't know how it got saved to my bookmarks... arrrrgh, no, stop making me click.

I'll be glad when the presale is over.
Tic toc... less than 12 hours before that deal goes sayonara.

"THIS IS A PREORDER WILL BE RUN UNTIL 8-28-13 ALL UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE."

:laugh:

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Dam i went to buy a V4 and it went out of stock when i hit checkout....WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!!!

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

205jca

Aug 28, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
Dam i have 3x V2's. Now i gotta get me a V4!!! Loved the oled of the v3 but not the look of it and jwraps wont fit a v3 very well due to the "circular swirls" of it. A Black Carbon Fiber Jwrap on the v4 would rock!!!

They actually fit a V3 just fine. And the V3 stainless looks awesome with the black carbon fiber. Leave the wrap off the top and bottom caps and you have a very nice "Provari-esqe" Vamo.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
They actually fit a V3 just fine. And the V3 stainless looks awesome with the black carbon fiber. Leave the wrap off the top and bottom caps and you have a very nice "Provari-esqe" Vamo.

Whats the use of having the vamo if i want it to look like a provari?!?! Id just buy a provari, lolol. I love my Vamos. Ive got the black CF Jwrap on 2 of my v2's and love the feel and texture. I put the digital camo on my third one to match my otterbox of my phone. Still kinda slick feeling. Might be gettin another carbon fiber for that one too. No way i would leave part of the wrap off. It would look kinda hokey that way. I got the darth vader wrap for my kid. He will be diggin it when i give him his own vamo. I want the V4 or V2.5 or whatever the F#%# you wanna label it before he gets one of my V2's, lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread