PIF: Where can I get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
While this seems more focused on hardware, thought I'd ask anyway..anybody know the cheapest reputable vendor for 60-100mg nicotine base? Asking because Wizard Labs is offline for at least a few days and I'm fresh out.. MyFreedomSmokes is $22 inc. shipping and tax for a 100mg 60ml bottle, MBV doesn't do higher than 36mg, and Wizard is the only other name I know right now that's trustworthy. Minimum bottle size isn't a huge problem, I could swing a 250-500ml bottle and either sell half or freeze it, but it needs to be at least 60mg or higher nicotine, 100mg+ preferred but I only ever saw one site selling 200 and it wasn't a name I recognized.

ETA - Site in question was Catskill, and now I remember the other reason for not buying..minimum order of six liters at $230/1L, not exactly cheap but they're also a wholesaler it seems, so I doubt most of us could order from them anyways.

Last edited:

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
I got some a few years ago here:
Unflavored 100MG eLiquid 120ML
Comes from china and takes about 2 weeks. SUMMER2013 is good for 15% off.

Thanks Lox, did you by chance test the nic content of it? Always a little leary ordering nic/juices from China, but that's just me.

Try highdesert vapes

Excellent idea, but they use Wizard for their nic it looks like, so I'm guessing I'd have the same issue ordering there as if I went right to Wizard Labs right now, i.e. I don't think HDV actually stocks it themselves. If they do, and I'll email and ask in the morning, I'll go there seeing as it's the same price as WL as far as I recall, and they'll do a 120ml bottle for $10 in 60mg.

Last edited:

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
While this seems more focused on hardware, thought I'd ask anyway..anybody know the cheapest reputable vendor for 60-100mg nicotine base? Asking because Wizard Labs is offline for at least a few days and I'm fresh out.. MyFreedomSmokes is $22 inc. shipping and tax for a 100mg 60ml bottle, MBV doesn't do higher than 36mg, and Wizard is the only other name I know right now that's trustworthy. Minimum bottle size isn't a huge problem, I could swing a 250-500ml bottle and either sell half or freeze it, but it needs to be at least 60mg or higher nicotine, 100mg+ preferred but I only ever saw one site selling 200 and it wasn't a name I recognized.

ETA - Site in question was Catskill, and now I remember the other reason for not buying..minimum order of six liters at $230/1L, not exactly cheap but they're also a wholesaler it seems, so I doubt most of us could order from them anyways.

Here's a place I saw way back, never tried but who knows:

100mg VG Nicotine Base

Last edited by a moderator:

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
While rebuilding some EVOD heads, one of the bottom white grommets 'broke in two' and I'd like to replace it (that the pin goes in the middle of) - any idea where or who might carry these?
Thanks, NancyB

Honestly I've never seen these sold as a replacement part, I would imagine maybe a hardware store could have a silicone plug that could be modified to work though. Never done much looking for that sort of specialty thing, at that point I'd just keep the parts as spares and move to another head.

My query: Anybody know where to get a regular ol' black eGo cone for a decent price? All I can find are these chrome 'shorty' cones, I want something that'll look good with a standard length, standard diameter 510 carto. I think LiteCig had them but I can't tell if they're the right size or not from the photos.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Good prophets has them. (Just put "cone" in the search box.)
The pink and purple ones I got from him were the long ones, but you could email to make sure they still are.

The black he has says "matte"
Spare Cover for Joye eGo

Edit: That's wrong. I got my pink one from good prophets and the purple one from altsmoke.
AltSmoke.com - Riva Ecig Ego He also has black.

Either way, I'd email and ask before you buy it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread