What does your Local Vapor Store Charge for Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The store near me charges around 7 for 5 ml which is expensive in my opinion. But they have a bar where you can try before you buy and it's all mixed in the store. The lady who works there makes new flavors everyday and you can custom mix your own so for me it's worth it. I get 3 5ml and she gives them to me for $20. It's the only place around so far though so there's no competition.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Are there a lot of stores in the Tampa Bay Area?

Quite a few now. The prices aren't quite as good as some online, but not too bad either. There are several dedicated vapor shops, and it's in several tobacco shops as well now.
There are two good ones that I have been to, Tampa Vapor on Dale Mabry just below Kennedy, and Purely Vapor on Kennedy between Dale Mabry and Westshore.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
I am surprised how much the prices differ depending on geographic location. I guess it is all based on supply and demand. I really wonder where most stores get their supplies of e-liquid from.

Many mix it themselves, others buy a flavored base and add Nic, others just buy it pre-made.

PBOB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Austin, TX
The B&M here in South Austin charges $10 per 10ml both re-branded and house-made. There is a couple of others a bit further away making it themselves and charging $5.99 per 12ml bottle.

I have been buying online here lately, but in a pinch I buy local. I realize they have to pay rent, but $10 for 10ml? I am sure they will come down when they get a little competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread