• Reason: Spam

SalkSpeerge

Moved On
Jun 25, 2013
Congo
www.68bus.com
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: Spam
Driving back from the bay area Sunday I put my Kanger EVOD in my pants pocket and forgot to stash it powering the battery down. It got real hot and gave me quite a start! I pulled it out and powered it down remembering the post that said they could blow. I bought it from Heaven's Gifts and they notified me that my batteries may be one of the recalled even though I had just ordered the kit. Now I have (4) batteries and they all work fine!. Discount Vape told me that my battery is a 510 so now I know I can get them from anywhere. I now know when putting it away to power the battery down EVERY TIME! That is until I can find a pocket clip that fits the 0.555 diameter of the battery. I will keep the button toward the front of the shirt pocket or and unoccupied corner so it will not be actuated unintentionally. I also saw a post that the fires could be caused by using them right after charging so I let them rest after charging. This I can do since I have (4) of them:p

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
i bought a kangertech evod last week here in south africa, i hope i dont have one of these batteries.

You don't have anything to worry about unless you bought it from Heaven's Gifts. Seems that this was the only vendor that received these recalled EVODS.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread