Lavatube 2.0 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently, on Labor Day, Volcano will be selling two colors of its lavatube 2.0 - gold and pink - at a $30 discount.

I've been having a good relationship with my eGo for the last couple of months, and yet I'm occasionally left unsatisfied by the volume of vapor being produced, so I'm thinking hard about spending the money for the lavatube.

What's the consensus on the Lavatube? Who has one? Who likes them? What are the pros and cons? Is it a good first mod after the initial eGo purchase?

Gimme your :2c:!

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
I have one in chrome and it is a very solid device. The threading is well machined and its voltage settings are very accurate, at least until your battery gets down to a charge of about 3.7v

My only real complaints with mine are its size and price so the sale price will help with at least one of those things.

Since you asked for my 2 cents I'll say that My Lavatube is sitting in its box since buying a sigelei Zmax3 telescope, which is a slightly less expensive, but seemingly more powerful device.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I lump the cheaper ones in to one category they more or less all preform the same except for the Vamo for every praise singer of a Vamo there is some one having some sort of issue. I have not read much bad about V2 Lavatube so Id imagine they are ok.

Most importantly please dont scrimp on batteries or chargers you much better off getting a stand alone mod and getting your bateries and chargers from a trusted vendor like RTD vapor vs getting a kit with bats and charger you have no clue as to quality of.

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
You ask me, a Proud Provari owner which is better, Lavatube v2 or a Provari (both VV), I tell you Provari. I have held both, vaped the same device on the same setting on both, and believe it or not, the Provari was night and day! Now you ask me which is best overall, as I hold a Shan Mod Gadget Dual 18650 DNA20 mod, and I tell you that the Gadget is the best!

ShanMods She does custom graphics on these, and she stands behind her products, and will fix any issue that comes with wear and tear for a reasonable price, or for free, depending on how bad it is,and if you screwed it up.

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
That is one nice thing about the lavatube kit. It includes an xtar charger and aw imr battery.

It does include an AW IMR battery, and an XTAR Charger! I still use both batteries I ordered off of them, and that charger! Now the Lavatube sucks major you know what at the same time lol. Mine either kept on shutting off randomly, or I got some very weird errors when the battery was in. My first one randomly shut off, I called them, and they replaced it. Second one did the same thing, but it started throwing errors, that they did not even fully understand. I am on my 3rd, and I have barely touched it, since I now use a Provari, and a Shan Mod Gadget DNA20, and am very happy. DNA20 is a game changer... Now, as long as your coil is above 0.8 ohms, it will regulate power to it! It takes the danger out of sub-ohm coil vaping entirely! Or if your resistance is too low for it to regulate properly, it actually acts as a mechanical mod, dumping whatever your battery has onto the coil... I prefer regulated vaping by far, and this is the best on the market. Sorry Provape, but your VV is kick ..., but Evlov has everything else figured out!

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
You won't be disappointed. And I will vouch for these ShanMods , as I am now a proud owner of one! She does custom graphics, and she prices these things too low if you ask me... I own a Gadget Dual 18650, and am very happy!

Nice! I know the dual batts would last me all day.

My friend on here has a new dna20 mod in the works. It will use a battery like the mvp but, get this, it's replaceable! It sounds real promising.

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
Yeah, it is overpriced, and really, for $40 more, you could have a Dual 18650 DNA20 box mod, a nicer charger, and 4 Panasonic 18650 batteries...

If only I knew then what I know now. Was like my second ever vaping purchase after I realized that cig alikes and prefilled cartos weren't gonna cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread