Status
Not open for further replies.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Scored a 115 of Pluid. Their site is kind of screwy still. I have a saved address that shows up but I can't ship to it. I'm thinking it is because I am on an ipad, but I am not surprised there are still some payment issues. vW's service is great but their site still needs a bit of tweaking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I'm glad to see Mad Murdock's juices being available on a regular basis. I was getting low on pluid, but was able to replenish. A big thanks goes out to Vapingwatch for great service and the epic giveaway promotion.

Couldn't have said it better myself! It's so nice to be able to get it on a regular basis, and shipped decently! The site was a little wonky last night, not sure what was up with that, but with some effort I managed to get my order in!

I am thinking about ordering the 710 flavor but there is no option to select mg. It just says 9mg in description. Is this standard for this line of juice and has anyone tried the 710 flavor yet?

9mg is all I've ever seen it in, been able to get it in, which sucks because I'm a 24-36mg vapor! But I'm addicted to it now, so I deal!
It's supposed to be a coffee/mocha/chocolate mix. But there are so many things going on, it's like eating French silk pie, while smoking the best Cuban cigar EVER, and finishes with like a Banana cream pie taste! To me at least, it's VERY complex and every person will note different tastes in it. It's sweet, and not subtle at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread