Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
I've been searching ever since I stopped smoking to find real tasting tobacco vapes. Your liquids are the best that I have ever tried and I have tried several. Thank you. I think I have just about every sample of your tobacco vapes and so far I love them all.
My Mother is a menthol vaper and she is looking for a liquid that tastes like Salem. Could you please give me some suggestions of what tobacco liquids I should order for her with menthol added? She has a sample of your menthol and she likes it but she wants to try others.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions you can give me.

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
The frost gives you the "cool" menthol feeling without any of the menthol taste. I had never smoked Salem so I am unsure what it taste like but my guess would be the light with menthol added or real cig with menthol added. I would suggest buying a sample pack of 5 tobacco's and put in the comment box that you want to add menthol to all of them that way if would give her a chance to try a few and see if any work for her....Oh and Turkish Blend with menthol added is a HUGE hit with most of our menthol smokers.

Hope this helps and please don't EVER apologize for asking questions and informing yourself :).

Raynes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Alabama,USA
The frost gives you the "cool" menthol feeling without any of the menthol taste. I had never smoked Salem so I am unsure what it taste like but my guess would be the light with menthol added or real cig with menthol added. I would suggest buying a sample pack of 5 tobacco's and put in the comment box that you want to add menthol to all of them that way if would give her a chance to try a few and see if any work for her....Oh and Turkish Blend with menthol added is a HUGE hit with most of our menthol smokers.

Hope this helps and please don't EVER apologize for asking questions and informing yourself :).

Thank you so much Mary. This helps A LOT. I'll get her some frosted and menthol samples.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I recently bought 2 bottles of your juice after tasting 2 sample batches that I selected. The flavors that I ordered in larger bottles were SMOKER and RY4. I must say that the Smoker tastes nothing like the sample bottle....very little flavor at all, I can barely taste it. The RY4 was similar, but nothing at all like the sample (and yes, I vaped the new batch and samples side by side). What can be done about this? I really love the flavor of the sample of Smoker so when I ordered the 15mg bottle I upped the nic from 12 to 15 mg and when I got the bottle I filled a clearo and had very little taste....filled another new clearo and same thing!. Both samples and reorders were 50/50 mix. I know that it is not vapers tongue (or taste duds as I like to call em). I gave up on the RY4 and tossed it because it tasted nothing like the sample and it got me upset...so here's the thing.......still want to get the Smoker taste that I had from the sample....what can ya do for me? Thanks in advance.

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
I recently bought 2 bottles of your juice after tasting 2 sample batches that I selected. The flavors that I ordered in larger bottles were SMOKER and RY4. I must say that the Smoker tastes nothing like the sample bottle....very little flavor at all, I can barely taste it. The RY4 was similar, but nothing at all like the sample (and yes, I vaped the new batch and samples side by side). What can be done about this? I really love the flavor of the sample of Smoker so when I ordered the 15mg bottle I upped the nic from 12 to 15 mg and when I got the bottle I filled a clearo and had very little taste....filled another new clearo and same thing!. Both samples and reorders were 50/50 mix. I know that it is not vapers tongue (or taste duds as I like to call em). I gave up on the RY4 and tossed it because it tasted nothing like the sample and it got me upset...so here's the thing.......still want to get the Smoker taste that I had from the sample....what can ya do for me? Thanks in advance.

I cannot think of a single reason why the taste would be different than the trial bottles because the same flavorings and recipe are always used no matter the bottle size. I am also surprised that there is not much flavor because our juices are pretty strong in flavor so much so that even new vapors who just stopped smoking find them flavorful. We do not want anyone unhappy with their order so of course we will do everything we can to make it right.

Please email or send me a message on here with your full name and order number so that I can get a replacement out to you please.

Thanks,
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread