Quality vape shops near SF/South Bay, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelly

Aug 5, 2013
Silicon Valley...
I'm in San Jose. There are several shops within 10 miles of me.
My "go to" shop is CoolVape

Great folks and they live and breath hardware. juice selection is all name brand at B&M prices.

It appears their website is broken at the moment but a good resource when traveling is Yelp.
They have positive reviews there as well.
Several other shops have more juice selection but are not as hardware focused.

- Just a happy customer

euforeik

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
San Francisco, CA
I strongly suggest not buying mods from the vape bar. after driving around the whole bay area i found the best place to be e cig city 8 on north capitol in san jose. The vape bar over prices like crazy!!! They even charge $5 to drill out a hole! My friend bought an IGO L from them for $25 and they rebuilt it and everything and it came out to $60+!! They were going to charge me $200 for a mod and i got it for $185 at e cig city. You can check them out, but my personal preference is e cig city. And no I dont work there or anything just personal input!

Last edited:

jmkiang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Chicago
I strongly suggest not buying mods from the vape bar. after driving around the whole bay area i found the best place to be e cig city 8 on north capitol in san jose. The vape bar over prices like crazy!!! They even charge $5 to drill out a hole! My friend bought an IGO L from them for $25 and they rebuilt it and everything and it came out to $60+!! They were going to charge me $200 for a mod and i got it for $185 at e cig city. You can check them out, but my personal preference is e cig city. And no I dont work there or anything just personal input!

Good tip! Just checked them out online and they do have a lot of good stuff and a huge juice selection. Take my money!

Thanks.

Zelly

Aug 5, 2013
Silicon Valley...
FYI ecig city 8 and coolvape are ~4 blocks apart on the same street. You should hit them both. Personally I find coolvape is more hardware centric and they actually display hardware with prices (Those places that don't are a pet peeve of mine) Ecigcity does have a greater juice selection. Both places have helped me overspend my vape budget (grin).

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
Are their juices worth the money? Haven't had the chance to even see these in person let alone sample them.

My buddy gave me half his 30 ml bottle

He had??? Ahhhhh I can't remember the name but its absinth vanilla ???? Whiskey ???? I think I can't remember sorry buddy

The flavor is STRONG
When you exhale the vapor it actually smells the way it taste

I was vaping it when trying it and my wife just start screaming at me OH MY GOD STOP IT SMELLS!

The flavor my buddy gave me was DISGUSTING! That's probably why he gave me half a bottle of it lol

So I vaped it once never vaped it again
The smell / taste was like when you walk into a Indian liquor store or fabric store that smell where you just want to run for your life

They age there ejuice in barrels like whiskey and beer is made and let it sit for so long to give it this outstanding steep

I am more then sure if five ponds where to make just a normal flavor it would be outstanding but not worth the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Zelly

Aug 5, 2013
Silicon Valley...
If somebody is researching this juice/vendor they are fivePAWNS...

I've tried all their juices and like them not as an ADV but a few toots on a dripper.
The flavors are complex.
The one flavor of theirs is the one mentioned above - absolute pin is the name I think.
- I don't like the licorice/absinthe

As for cost it's ~$1/ml. No different than other name brand juice at a B&M that I can tell.
You just have to buy 30 ml.

So taste and value are a personnal decision.
It's worth trying if you have the opportunity at a vape bar.

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
If somebody is researching this juice/vendor they are fivePAWNS...

I've tried all their juices and like them not as an ADV but a few toots on a dripper.
The flavors are complex.
The one flavor of theirs is the one mentioned above - absolute pin is the name I think.
- I don't like the licorice/absinthe

As for cost it's ~$1/ml. No different than other name brand juice at a B&M that I can tell.
You just have to buy 30 ml.

So taste and value are a personnal decision.
It's worth trying if you have the opportunity at a vape bar.

That's it!!! Absolute pin
Lol I hated it

jmkiang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Chicago
Haha good to know fellas. I personally hate buying 30ml bottles before trying them. Bought The Standard Irie Nights (rum and brown sugar mmmmm) but I haven't really touched it in a long time.

$1/ml is a lot but for something thats good, I'd pay for it. Recently came across some Adics Burn juice from the PI and its amazing. $12 for a 10ml bottle though :(

I hope these guys carry Blueprint juice too... heard some good things. Got my Jamesons Peaches & Cream en route... looking forward to that too!

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
I'm too cheap when it comes to juice for some reason lol I don't know why ??
That's why I started to make my own juice
For 22 bucks I got enough juice to last me a month or 2

I don't mind spending money on high end rbas or mods though ??

I wish I just would of bought a expensive mod / rba to begin with

Just got a kayfun lite and I'm in love with it
3amymute.jpg

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
Nice. The KFL/Nzonic V3 is 18350 mode in my daily vape.

3e2y3y5y.jpg

Sold the Origin but preordered the SS Chi You and I'm looking for a King or a Morpheus.

Nice set up man!
I wanna get a mech mod once I get the cash I have spent pretty much all my money on trying to get everything for my provari I still want a hippo cap though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread