What do you carry your Triton in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I'm curious what everyone uses to carry there Halo e cig in ? Specifically the Triton. I'm not sure if the size is comparable to the ICON I have but I thought I'd throw this out there.

I found out my ICON with a tank is about the same size as a Mini Maglite, the ones that use AA Batteries. I purchased one of the nylon Mini Maglite holsters and it fit perfect.

Now I'm thinking, a leather one would be cool.

Boston Leather 5558-1 Mini-Mag Light Holder Full Length, Black at OutdoorPros.com

Boston Leather makes one that looks very nice. ;)

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
I use an Epi Pen case. Not the double case, but the single case. Fits perfectly, it's protected from damage, and I'm confidant that it's practically leak proof.

Edit: I should clarify - I don't use a pouch that Epi pens with their cases go into. I use the hard plastic case that Epi pens come in. Not the rectangular double pen case, but the cylindrical single Epi pen case. Not sure what's available where, but I'm sure everyone knows someone with allergies that require an Epi pen. Ask them if they have a case or two from an expired Epi pen.

Edit #2: My 650 mAh batteries with tanks attached fit perfectly. Anything bigger (ie my twist battery) doesn't fit.

Last edited:

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I carry 1 650mAh plus 2 filled mini tanks, (not assembled) in a small carrying case (faux leather) for SD cards (from Walmart camera section). I think it cost me 4 or 5 bucks. I also use a vintage eyeglass case (from a flea market) for longer trips. Holds 2 batts, 2 mini tanks, plus a 3 mil bottle of juice. I always have 1 assembled unit (batt, mini and modified cone) naked in my pocket for immediate use.

JRoxxx

Jul 12, 2013
DC
image.jpg I use a Pelican Cigar Travel Case for longer trips. I keep it filled with 10 Tanks and (5) 7ml bottles of juice. I usually put my 1 900mAh VV battery and one 400mAh batteries in the case that came with my kit. I keep one 900mAh VV in my pants with a tank ready to go.

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
View attachment 250780 I use a Pelican Cigar Travel Case for longer trips. I keep it filled with 10 Tanks and (5) 7ml bottles of juice. I usually put my 1 900mAh VV battery and one 400mAh batteries in the case that came with my kit. I keep one 900mAh VV in my pants with a tank ready to go.

Hot-damn JR, that's EXACTLY the kind of thing I need.
Could I trouble you to post a bigger picture?
Damned if I can find that case on Pelican's site.
j.

I've been carrying mine in one of my old vinyl eyeglass cases - you know the kind that fit in a guys shirt pocket and has an open top and a clip on it to secure it to the shirt pocket. Works good for me. The vinyl case is padded and the Triton tanks with a 650mah battery fit just right with the tips just below the edge and out of sight and easy to grab and put back when you need a quick vape. Also the case will contain any leakage. Three of them fit in nicely - BUT you gotta remember if you lean over too far without holding your hand over your pocket top they may fall out - hasn't happened so far. Also easy to pick up the case and put in whatcha got going vaping now and go out the door. Best part is I didn't have to spend any money and most eyeglass wearers have extra eyeglass cases just lying around.

Last edited:

phxwench

Sep 1, 2013
USA
I bought a duck dynasty foamy eyeglasses case from Walmart for six bucks, it holds my two Tritons plus my four Blu cigs (and some extra cartridges) that I stealth vape on while I'm shopping at Walmart. :laugh: I like to prime up my Blu cartridges on my Triton at home using my 510 ego to 808 adapter til they're nice and warm then they vape so much better on the Blu batteries after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread