Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
WHY NICOTICKET?

PREMIUM, HAND-MADE, ARTISAN CRAFTED LIQUID - Believe me, I know the anxious anticipation that begins the moment you place an order for liquid. There is nothing more frustrating than parting with your hard earned vape budget dollars… waiting patiently for those bottles to arrive… and then having eliquid show up at your door that tastes like it just dribbled down Tin Man's leg. You’ve gotten that bottle – the one that was probably never touched, tested, or tasted by anything that resembled a human being? None of that here at Nicoticket.

There's not a "dud" in the bunch. Every liquid at Nicoticket, without exception, has been vaped by myself and a select group of testers for an extended period of time. There is no guessing – we try to the best of our ability to accurately describe the flavor profile of the liquid you intend to purchase so you can order with confidence. Nicoticket produces high quality, hand-crafted, artisan-made eliquid because life is too short to vape anything less.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE - Integrity matters here. You will be hard pressed to find a vendor, especially a one-man-show, who works harder to get to know each and every customer like I do. My repeat customers put food on my table, pay my mortgage, and will eventually pay off a school loan for a Master’s Degree in Clinical Counseling that I chose to table so I could become a juice monkey. I LOVE MY CUSTOMERS - THEY ARE FAMILY. I stay very active on ECF - PM ME. Chat with me on the website via Olark. Send me a message via the contact form on the website. Call me if you want... 402-889-6509. No other company in the industry gives you the opportunity to communicate your needs and expectations to the guy who actually makes the liquid you intend to vape. No reasonable request will be denied, no reasonable question will remain unanswered.

FINALLY - I "do right by people." I don't frequently make mistakes, but when I do, I MAN UP and take responsibility. Bottles occasionally leak in transit because Olga the mail abuser over-fondled my First Class packages - I make it right. I occasionally grab the wrong bottle of flavoring and deliver a cupcake instead of a custard - I make it right. That's good business - that's family. At the end of the day, I remember that there is a human being that is going to receive that package. Blood is thicker than water, and it's certainly thicker than eLiquid. This is family.

COMPETITIVE SHIPPING RATES - Domestic orders under 3oz and under ship via USPS 1st Class Mail for $2.07. International orders ship for SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than my competition. Visit the website, drop some juice in the cart, and see for yourself – our shipping is CHEAP.

WANT IT FAST? Our recent simplification of our product line has made it possible for us to ship most order within 3 business days.

COMPETATIVE PRICING

15ML - ONLY $7.99
30ML - ONLY $14.99
50ML - ONLY $21.99

What else? The community - THIS IS A COMMUNITY BASED BUSINESS. Nicoticket means family. We support each other to the end. The people who wander this thread REALLY CARE. The diversity we managed to attract never ceases to amaze me, however, we have one thing in common - we are all passionate about vaping and having fun doing it.

No cheap gimmicks. No coupon codes. Just fair prices, great liquid, and good friends you can trust to guide you in your kick butts journey.

If you’re on the fence - post in this thread. This group of folks knows my liquid almost as well as I do. My process is as transparent as I can make it without divulging proprietary methods (Like, the fact that I use an in house vanilla bean steep to make vanilla extract - or the cold maceration process that I use to produce the Naturally Extracted Tobacco flavoring for H1N1). The community is passionate about the liquid because it's in their hand all the time. It's quite addictive - good liquid I mean- you should try it!

Having recently celebrated our 3 month anniversary, I can tell you that it's been a great ride. We invite you to join us in a new kind of business model - one in which the customers voice is THE VOICE that matters. We invite you partake in some great liquid, some of the best you will find on these hallowed walls. We invite you to be yourself and feel at ease with a group of people who are easy going, fast to lend a hand, not short on sarcasm, quit witted, snarky (is that even a word?), and overall FUN to chill out with.

Thank you, each and every one of you, friends, family, customers - whom have made this man's dreams a reality. Know I'll chase your perfect vape with relentless passion and ensure that the success banner in your signature never needs a reset.

What next? Post in this thread… introduce yourself... brag about your new mod... trade pro-tips... ask questions... but most of all - HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE. There is no gift like the present.

Cheers,

~Clark

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I can't post links to facebook on ECF... but... search "Nicoticket."

fwuXqyS.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
The way the NT thread moves, should just start a new one each week :)

Yea - it flies fo sho. I have a nice PC and it was noticably slower... When it hits 1000 pages, time for a new one. LOL I'll wager we do it in less than a month this time, lol

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread