• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joose Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I may be wrong, but i seem to remember the website saying something along the lines of being only able to order the sample bottles in different flavours. It could be that you can only order a small quantity (delivered to the same address) of the 10ml bottles or it may be that the £1.49 price will go up when the BOGOF ends.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Why not just charge the correct price and be known as that cheap supplier!!!!!!

I have to agree here. If it hadnt been for Chrissie recommending them in another thread then i wouldnt have had a clue about the BOGOF either. I've got 9 of the 10ml sample bottles steeping away for next week - I'm hoping they are all decent and I'll bang in an order for a 30ml bottle of each and that should be me done for buying any more eliquids until next year.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not sure why Jim @ Joose-Juice is doing things this way. Especially as he doesn't mention the BOGOF on his website. However, he is coming across as a really nice bloke with excellent customer service.

I've bought several of his different flavoured juices - 10ml tasters to begin with & then quite a few of the 30ml with BOGOF. Some of them are vapable straight away, but they all do improve with steeping.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Lol Codz :D

I tried to be good - honest ;)

I figured seeing as you cheated, i'd try some today too :p Just given the blackcurrant and the menthol a whirl. I cant really say too much about the blackurrant, perfectly fine - not too strong, not too weak. I dont ever vape blackurrant on it's own though, always mix it with something else.

The menthol is definitely the best menthol hit i have had from any menthols i have tried so far. Perfect for mixing with other flavours. It maybe doesnt have as nice a 'taste' to it as the Liqua Menthol, but then i read somewhere that someone had said the Liqua is more minty than menthol and i'd agree with that. I hope the other flavours i bought are up to this standard :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Codz, again not bought it myself yet, but if you do like minty, then quite a few folks are saying their soft mint is really good.

I also hope the other flavours you have bought are up to standard for you. I've liked most I've bought so far & really loved some of them. however, I do agree that one or 2 are on the mild side flavour wise. but for the price, I think they are brilliant.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Codz, again not bought it myself yet, but if you do like minty, then quite a few folks are saying their soft mint is really good.

I also hope the other flavours you have bought are up to standard for you. I've liked most I've bought so far & really loved some of them. however, I do agree that one or 2 are on the mild side flavour wise. but for the price, I think they are brilliant.

Value is a huge strong point for them, and i have bought far more expensive liquids which are far worse. I'll probably give the vanilla and the toffee a try tomorrow. I havent found a decent vanilla or toffee flavour yet, so crossing my fingers for these. Actually, i have had one really really good vanilla - it was in the pre-filled 10 motives cartos so not much chance of getting it and I'm not inclined to pay £7 for what is going to be 3 - 4ml of liquid in a pack of 5 cartos :/

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

hey chrissie what flavours have you tried from this vendor ?

I have the site bookmarked for future use, but i really need to run down on the stock i have first. It would be nice to have some recomendations though.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hey chrissie what flavours have you tried from this vendor ?

I have the site bookmarked for future use, but i really need to run down on the stock i have first. It would be nice to have some recomendations though.

TBH Terry, I've lost track of all the flavours I've tried from them. When he first started up he was selling the 10ml bottles for only 99p. I waited a while for some feedback on them then placed an order for 16 bottles - I'm such a cheapskate :D Postage was only about £1.64 for the 16 10 ml bottles so that really did make it a bargain :) They weren't all for me though as I buy online for a couple of non techie neighbours. I was very impressed with most of them so then placed an order for several of the 30ml BOGOF bottles.

So, to stop rambling :D Of the ones I've tried so far (all 50/50 VG PG 24mg) -

Belgian Waffle - really lovely, sweetish but a kind of toasted taste.

Maple syrup - similar to Belgian Waffle but slightly sweeter.

Mocha - one of the best e-liquids I've ever bought - super strong flavour & also great mixed with Belgian Waffle, Maple syrup, coconut etc.

Coconut - very pleasant.

Vanilla - not strong enough flavour for me but I only had a 10ml bottle & didn't let it steep for long.

Apple - really nice clean apple taste.

Pecan - hmmm not for me - very dry type of flavour.

Brandy - scary, it tasted so much like brandy it made me feel tipsy till I could get my head round it :D

Black Gold (honey tabac) - really lovely but I did taste more of the honey side than than tobacco. However, again, I didn't let it steep for that long.

Lol, I'm hopeless at describing flavours & as I used to be a very heavy smoker for over 35 years, my taste buds have been a tad knackered.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
TBH Terry, I've lost track of all the flavours I've tried from them. When he first started up he was selling the 10ml bottles for only 99p. I waited a while for some feedback on them then placed an order for 16 bottles - I'm such a cheapskate :D Postage was only about £1.64 for the 16 10 ml bottles so that really did make it a bargain :) They weren't all for me though as I buy online for a couple of non techie neighbours. I was very impressed with most of them so then placed an order for several of the 30ml BOGOF bottles.

So, to stop rambling :D Of the ones I've tried so far (all 50/50 VG PG 24mg) -

Belgian Waffle - really lovely, sweetish but a kind of toasted taste.

Maple syrup - similar to Belgian Waffle but slightly sweeter.

Mocha - one of the best e-liquids I've ever bought - super strong flavour & also great mixed with Belgian Waffle, Maple syrup, coconut etc.

Coconut - very pleasant.

Vanilla - not strong enough flavour for me but I only had a 10ml bottle & didn't let it steep for long.

Apple - really nice clean apple taste.

Pecan - hmmm not for me - very dry type of flavour.

Brandy - scary, it tasted so much like brandy it made me feel tipsy till I could get my head round it :D

Black Gold (honey tabac) - really lovely but I did taste more of the honey side than than tobacco. However, again, I didn't let it steep for that long.

Lol, I'm hopeless at describing flavours & as I used to be a very heavy smoker for over 35 years, my taste buds have been a tad knackered.

Thanks for that chrissie,

No you are not a cheapskate at all, we all love a good bargain :D as i said i have got bloody loads of liquid lying around at the minute cos i stocked up on the liqua juices from fasttech.

But i will definitely be trying some of your recomendations. Thanks again

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK
i bought the menthol, blackberry, blackcurrant, peppermint and apple

they are all currently steeping (recommended a week by the seller) but i did try them straight out the bottle.

Menthol is strong, great for mixing , i tried it with the blackcurrant and its like blackcurrant halls soothers but for my tatse i want more blackcurrant so hopefully the steeping will help

The apple is crisp and nice green apple aftertaste but again i want a little more flavour.

Peppermint, i like but i didnt try it on its own yet, i tried it with the blackberry and i got a soapy after taste, i have a feeling i wont like the blackberry, but might like the peppermint on occasion maybe mixed with something else

i am hoping the steeping will help bring out a bit more flavour, but i can certainly recommend the blackcurrant and the menthol for sure

will update when they have steeped for a week/10 days

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Tried the Pina Colada today - it's very good. I'd been put off this flavour after trying the TW Patriot version, which was just plain weird! Joose-juice version is really nice though - mellow flavour, but delicate flavour of pineapple and a smooth creaminess to it. I get the pineapple coming through on the exhale and the creaminess on the inhale. It also leaves a slight aftertaste / scent in the nostrils of pina colada, but this is a good thing IMO and it fades fast anyway. I can see this being an all day vape for me, its inoffensive enough to vape all day, but not so weak that you cant taste the different flavours in it. Basically, if you like the drink, you will like this liquid.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Another quick update... just sat vaping the toffee at the moment, and again, its very nice. I dont know if they have done this on purpose being based in Scotland but the flavour is bang on for a replica of highland toffee (remember the little bars you would get for 10p that were chewy as hell!).

I'll be re-ordering all the flavours i have tried so far in 30ml bottles, but i think i will get the pina colada & the toffee with a higher VG level. I got all my 10ml bottles as 70/30 PG/VG, but will go with 50/50 for these 2 as i think they will benefit from the extra smoothness.

I'm really liking how, at that price they are giving options for nic strength and a choice of 7 combinations of PG/VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread