V4L Auto DAV - best vape on market!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
Let me tell you. After starting with E-cigs two years ago and not finding too many great products to keep me off the analogues, I gave up. However, I wanted to quit again and I started with the company I started with 2 years ago: V4L

It was not a disappointment!

The AUTO Dial-A-Volt is the best e-cig I've ever tried. The quality is top of the line and the auto mode is exactly what I wanted. it is the first and only auto adjustable auto on the market, and V4L deserves recognition for this.

I know with this, I will really be able to quit this time and with their wow juices, which I found to be the best out of all the vendors ive tried, I will never look for another product

with the auto dial a volt, vapor for life really did it this time, they gotta customer for life.

im very happy with my purchase and I know I will not find anything better to help me quit

gotta go vape!! lol

thanks for the forum and the help everyone!!

take care and happy vaping

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
Darn it! I wasted all of these thousands of dollars when I should of just got one of these!!!! ;-) It dose look cool some people really like auto bats it Im sure it will have a following.

I just ordered a Aero S yesterday it activated when tilted so its kind of a automatic mod.

It's not about wasting thousands, it's about now investing in the best!

What happened was this buzzzlove: I joined here in February 2011. My intention was to buy an e-cig to quit cigs. Back in late 2010 and early 2011, the e-cig phenomenon started to really catch on big. So, I decided to become a member here and learn as much as I could about e-cigs and find a company to buy from. I learned quite a bit from a lot of helpful members here and I am thankful for all the variety and choices I had to be educated on.

After a lot of reading, research, and asking questions, it became clear I wanted a Kr8: it was the only 2 piece system (at the time, that has changed maybe now?) of a battery and cartomizer, it was fairly affordable and inexpensive in the long term, it was fairly universal because you didn't have to just stick to one companies proprietary products, and there were many options and vendors to choose from to get carts, batts, and flavors that could be swapped and interchanged with other companies products. IMHO, the Kr8 is still the best for its 2 part system, ease of use, universality, and options.

Next was the find a vendor. I read a lot of great reviews on many places, and my top choices were vapor4life and smoketip. I went with vapor4life because they had a really good customer base here on the forum and also because they had (and still have) the most prefilled cart flavors and juice flavors with excellent all around ratings. One thing that caused hesitation was, as some of you have made the point, the price. They are a bit pricier than others, but when you spend the money, you know where it has gone. They have without a doubt the best customer service there is, hands down. I can say that matter of factly after two and a half years of being a member and e-cig person. I think part of the reason they are a little more costly is just because of that. They also are one of (if not the only company I know of) the only companies that is American through and through, and before you disagree, let me clarify: they obviously have a Chinese factory, but they own it and besides having their own unique product line, are completely involved in the product and manufacturing, which is true to the best of my knowledge, if Im wrong, I have no problem with corrections.

So after initially quitting e-cigs in 2011, I had a few hard times staying on the wagon and eventually I went back to analogues after my batts died. As of last week, I had enough again and I wanted to really give it a shot to quit totally again. I decided to come here and find out how things have changed as I had taken a year off and thought the technology and products had changed. I was right, they did. I was going to just order some kr8 batts, but I was hesitant because I was disappointed with my last batts. I came here to ask around and people recommended the Dial A volt. Like you, the price urked me and I did not want to make such an investment. You know what, Im glad I did!

I have never been so happy with any e-cig product in my life. It truly is amazing and V4L has set themselves apart from every vendor Ive ever ordered from with their amazing quality and customer service. After expressing my hard time with my last purchase and with analogues, they really took the time to care for one of their own, as I was pretty much exclusively a V4L customer, though I bought from a few others, a very close second being madvapes who I still think is an excellent choice. They really took time to show they cared with the order extras they sent me, partly to motivate me and partly to make up for any past issues I had with kr8 batts. They really listened to my concerns and took time to look into my past issues and make things better and right for me this time, and I really think they wanted to help me with my resolve in quitting.

Whatever the reason, with the Auto DAV I have been won over completely. I like auto batteries and my wife does not like manuals at all. Since it is the first and only auto adjustable volt battery on the market, and thank god its a kr8, my interest was high. Since it was V4L, it became higher since I spent so much money with them in the past. And of course, I knew the quality would be good. Again, the price did scare me a bit, but once you get it, you know where your money went. You gotta understand, the higher prices go towards making better products and the BEST customer service there is. I feel customer service and appreciation is very important, and they definitely don't just take your money and run. Part of their profit goes back into caring for their customers, and they showed that to me this time.

If you ever need any help, the member on here from the V4L forum section named "BHam" is here to listen and help. I recommend V4L with all my heart and if you ever need assistance, please PM or post a thread with BHam addressed, and let him know what you want and need. He will take care of you with the best service, I assure you, and if you tell him it's from a V4L family member such as myself that sent you, he will know its because someone else cared enough to let you know :) I really am sincere, because I haven't been active in over a year here and Im so glad I came back. Tell him I sent ya ;)

Please stay healthy and vape on friends :)

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
It is nice, I reviewed one. But the 7hr charge time was what really killed it for me. It's also to heavy to "mouth" like you'd like to do with an auto. I think the Titan might be a better choice.

After the DAV, now I also im interested in the Zeus. I just spent a bit though so Im going to hold off, plus the old lady don't like anything past 4.2V lol so I gotta give her some time before I can convince her to let me go on another big shopping spree :) lol

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I'll try to be subtlety polite about this, years ago Steve would come across the forums late at night, he cared! He went above and beyond to make sure CS was done RIGHT! Him and Mark kept the show going. Mark has left, Steve has left it to others to tend to now. For a while, CS went, well, not in a good way! They are making improvements from what I've seen, but I don't know that it will ever be the company that it was.
Mind you, this was a company I stood behind for years, heart and soul! Check my posts, no BS here, but learning what I've learned, watching what I've watched, I just can't say I feel the same anymore.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
By no means am I knocking V4L, but a buddy got his DAV for a hefty penny. It's basically a Twist, or Spinner, or Winder, but it was... kinda over-priced. He got his on-line and a bunch of us got Twists from the B&M... this was almost 8 months ago. He was a little annoyed by the price we paid for basically the same device.

EDIT: I think it was 808 also. If not, he definitely needed an adapter (an expensive one) to use 510/ego threads.

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
yellow:10689309 said:
darn it! I wasted all of these thousands of dollars when i should of just got one of these!!!! ;-) it dose look cool some people really like auto bats it im sure it will have a following.

I just ordered a aero s yesterday it activated when tilted so its kind of a automatic mod.

it's not about wasting thousands, it's about now investing in the best!

What happened was this buzzzlove: I joined here in february 2011. My intention was to buy an e-cig to quit cigs. Back in late 2010 and early 2011, the e-cig phenomenon started to really catch on big. So, i decided to become a member here and learn as much as i could about e-cigs and find a company to buy from. I learned quite a bit from a lot of helpful members here and i am thankful for all the variety and choices i had to be educated on.

After a lot of reading, research, and asking questions, it became clear i wanted a kr8: It was the only 2 piece system (at the time, that has changed maybe now?) of a battery and cartomizer, it was fairly affordable and inexpensive in the long term, it was fairly universal because you didn't have to just stick to one companies proprietary products, and there were many options and vendors to choose from to get carts, batts, and flavors that could be swapped and interchanged with other companies products. Imho, the kr8 is still the best for its 2 part system, ease of use, universality, and options.

Next was the find a vendor. I read a lot of great reviews on many places, and my top choices were vapor4life and smoketip. I went with vapor4life because they had a really good customer base here on the forum and also because they had (and still have) the most prefilled cart flavors and juice flavors with excellent all around ratings. One thing that caused hesitation was, as some of you have made the point, the price. They are a bit pricier than others, but when you spend the money, you know where it has gone. They have without a doubt the best customer service there is, hands down. I can say that matter of factly after two and a half years of being a member and e-cig person. I think part of the reason they are a little more costly is just because of that. They also are one of (if not the only company i know of) the only companies that is american through and through, and before you disagree, let me clarify: They obviously have a chinese factory, but they own it and besides having their own unique product line, are completely involved in the product and manufacturing, which is true to the best of my knowledge, if im wrong, i have no problem with corrections.

So after initially quitting e-cigs in 2011, i had a few hard times staying on the wagon and eventually i went back to analogues after my batts died. As of last week, i had enough again and i wanted to really give it a shot to quit totally again. I decided to come here and find out how things have changed as i had taken a year off and thought the technology and products had changed. I was right, they did. I was going to just order some kr8 batts, but i was hesitant because i was disappointed with my last batts. I came here to ask around and people recommended the dial a volt. Like you, the price urked me and i did not want to make such an investment. You know what, im glad i did!

I have never been so happy with any e-cig product in my life. It truly is amazing and v4l has set themselves apart from every vendor ive ever ordered from with their amazing quality and customer service. After expressing my hard time with my last purchase and with analogues, they really took the time to care for one of their own, as i was pretty much exclusively a v4l customer, though i bought from a few others, a very close second being madvapes who i still think is an excellent choice. They really took time to show they cared with the order extras they sent me, partly to motivate me and partly to make up for any past issues i had with kr8 batts. They really listened to my concerns and took time to look into my past issues and make things better and right for me this time, and i really think they wanted to help me with my resolve in quitting.

Whatever the reason, with the auto dav i have been won over completely. I like auto batteries and my wife does not like manuals at all. Since it is the first and only auto adjustable volt battery on the market, and thank god its a kr8, my interest was high. Since it was v4l, it became higher since i spent so much money with them in the past. And of course, i knew the quality would be good. Again, the price did scare me a bit, but once you get it, you know where your money went. You gotta understand, the higher prices go towards making better products and the best customer service there is. I feel customer service and appreciation is very important, and they definitely don't just take your money and run. Part of their profit goes back into caring for their customers, and they showed that to me this time.

If you ever need any help, the member on here from the v4l forum section named "bham" is here to listen and help. I recommend v4l with all my heart and if you ever need assistance, please pm or post a thread with bham addressed, and let him know what you want and need. He will take care of you with the best service, i assure you, and if you tell him it's from a v4l family member such as myself that sent you, he will know its because someone else cared enough to let you know :) i really am sincere, because i haven't been active in over a year here and im so glad i came back. Tell him i sent ya ;)

please stay healthy and vape on friends :)

wall of text! The unfathomable, insurmountable wall of text! It's so high that the thought of climbing over it defeats its foes by depressing them! I'm so depressed that i'm screaming! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
wall of text! The unfathomable, insurmountable wall of text! It's so high that the thought of climbing over it defeats its foes by depressing them! I'm so depressed that i'm screaming! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

It taxes you that much to read only that? Murica. Oh, how proud I am!

Jsucool76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Boca Raton, FL
While I love V4L (first place I started buying liquids from, buddy told me about it) my only issue with them is A) their batteries are a little overpriced (like many of you have said) and B) their shipping prices are ridiculous. it costs 7$ to ship ANYTHING, so one bottle of liquid, 7$...Their prices for liquids are reasonable but when you add $7 for shipping it just makes it ridiculous.

On the other hand, they send out emails with 20-35% off nearly every day...but if you read the fine print you can't use the coupon codes for their "best-seller" items...which it appears EVERY item on their website is. So it makes the coupons kinda useless.

Last edited:

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc

Im sorry you have trouble reading. I was just replying to another member, so please don't feel obligated to try to get through it :)

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
I realize there is an anti-V4L sentiment around the forums, but this wasn't propoganda, this was my personal experience in finding a company that had something to help me quit cigarettes and live a healthier lifestyle devoid of cigarettes. The only e-cig Ive ever tried that made me feel I can finally do it, along with my wife is, is the AUTO DAV (which again, is the only kr8 auto dav, and maybe the only auto dav as far as ive found) on the market. if you find that laughable, thats a shame

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Im only good for 2 short paragraphs my spelling is so poor Ive had to google at least 4 words cause spell check dont know redneck phonetics and anything longer is just frustrating for me;-)

Buzzzlove, your spelling is atrocious but gad love yah, you're a good fellow. And a good person. I tell my spelling nazi self to take a hike when it comes to your posts. Your soul outshines your spelling, and I think that's just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread