Good Life Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Georgia
I picked up some juice from Good Life Vapor a few weeks back. Man is this stuff good. Their local shop just opened here, and I must say, it's nice to be able to get juice without waiting for the mail.

I picked up English Bulldog, El Kamino, Cosmic Crunch, and Yoplay Parlay.

Anyone else tried their stuff? I'm always up for more recommendations.

Kahuna Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Round Rock, Texas, United States
alien visions and good life are the only companies i bother with anymore

i recommend you try melon boba and zombie blood, they're both excellent

Same here. Good Life Vapor and Aien Visions all the way.

Zombie Blood, El Kamino, and Deadly Sin are now staples in my vaping diet. Some compare El Kamino to Boba's but I don't get that. EK is its own personality, not a clone or even an inspiration from Boba's. while both are a tobacco with a graham cracker note, EK is much more cigar'ish that is deep and full bodied, while BB is a lighter tobacco flavor that is overall much sweeter. To me they are two signature flavors by both vendors that are on opposite ends of the tobacco eLiquid flavor spectrum.

Deadly Sin is amazing, I don't even like confectionary vapes at all, but this stuff is delicious. I've had actual deserts that are not as good as this vape.

Zombie Blood is just tasty, fruity candy. Strawberry gummy rings to be exact. Fun and always pleasant.

Some others I have tried from GLV.

Orange Tac - Very good, but I have to be in the mood.

Panty Dropper - Weak, unremarkable, and just did not do it for me at all.

Red-Headed .... - Not bad, but not great either. Very conservative flavor with a controversial name.

Twilight Zone - Same base as Zombie Blood but without the strawberry aspect. Good stuff overall but I prefer Zombie Blood.

Melon Boba - Amazing stuff. The cantaloupe and melon are bright and spot on flavor, meaning it tastes like real fruit rather than a candy type. The cantaloupe is driving the bus here and I do enjoy it. But it's not one I would make an ADV, simply because I am not a big fan of cantaloupe personally. I can only take that flavor in limited doses. But it is good. If you enjoy cantaloupe and melon a lot you should check this out.

I have Cosmic Crunch and Juicy Joose samples inbound too. I will report back.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I've really been wanting to try some of their stuff for a while now, but I swear I have juice vendor ADD.... There are so many vendors I want to try, but it seems like every time payday rolls around, I see somebody raving about a vendor I wasn't interested in before and all my money is gone before I remember I wanted to try a bunch of other stuff. Lol. These forums are the devil sometimes.

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
Amazing how subjective taste really is. English bulldog is the first juice i have tried that literally made my mouth water. I absolutely love it. However, i am not getting the tobacco/cigar flavor that a lot of others vapers are. I get dead on upside down pineapple cake with a hint of some other tropical flavor. Coconut maybe? The only thing that bothers me about it is that like every 4th or 5th vape i get a burnt taste. I don't get that with any other GLV juice. With El Kamino i get red sprinkled Christmas cookie all day long. While not a bad thing, i am hoping it morphs at some point. Deadly Sin is straight up Cinnamon Roll, and very good at that. While the bakery taste with these is VERY good, i really miss the tobacco flavor and without that i can't vape them for a long period of time. Perhaps steeping would help although other than EK, the others were samples which i thought were pre-made.

English Bulldog for the win(for now), just have to figure out why i get that burnt taste.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I've really been wanting to try some of their stuff for a while now, but I swear I have juice vendor ADD.... There are so many vendors I want to try, but it seems like every time payday rolls around, I see somebody raving about a vendor I wasn't interested in before and all my money is gone before I remember I wanted to try a bunch of other stuff. Lol. These forums are the devil sometimes.

I think I know what you mean. Although I've only been a member here for a VERY short period of time, every thread I read about juice experiences I want to go to the vendor's website and buy, buy, buy!

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
Amazing how subjective taste really is. English bulldog is the first juice i have tried that literally made my mouth water. I absolutely love it. However, i am not getting the tobacco/cigar flavor that a lot of others vapers are. I get dead on upside down pineapple cake with a hint of some other tropical flavor. Coconut maybe? The only thing that bothers me about it is that like every 4th or 5th vape i get a burnt taste. I don't get that with any other GLV juice. With El Kamino i get red sprinkled Christmas cookie all day long. While not a bad thing, i am hoping it morphs at some point. Deadly Sin is straight up Cinnamon Roll, and very good at that. While the bakery taste with these is VERY good, i really miss the tobacco flavor and without that i can't vape them for a long period of time. Perhaps steeping would help although other than EK, the others were samples which i thought were pre-made.

English Bulldog for the win(for now), just have to figure out why i get that burnt taste.

I tried English Bulldog out of the box and found it to be pretty good. I've had the bottle sitting for about a month and just tried it. The tobacco/cigar taste has definitely come out. As far as EK for me, it was good on arrival, even better after 2-3 weeks and it then seemed to fall apart after a month+. IMO.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
alien visions and good life are the only companies i bother with anymore

i recommend you try melon boba and zombie blood, they're both excellent

spot on, imo on the vendor choices.Ordered 9 sample vfl got em friday and can say they have their house in good order.Ave is great as always too,some times i like the havana more than bobo, it goes back and forth for those from ave, 100% my taste buds, but what a joy both vendors are,salutes.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
This vendor has more flavors that I will buy again than any other. I'm with the other guy who said Freak Show was the only one so far he didn't care for..the quality is there but it's just a flavor I dislike.

I don't see OurYchai get enough love on here. That's one of my very favorites! I didn't even realize it was a tobacco flavor until I went back to review it (So I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes..RY4? derp) but the spices blend so nicely with a honey flavor that none of them are overpowering and the whole thing comes together well. Good stuff! And of course..Deadly Sin. Wow. Reliable customer service too.

dianeofarcadia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Holly, Michigan

totally agree! :laugh:

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
I also have flavor ADD. I have only been vaping for about 3 months give or take and I have a cupboard full of juices. Shamefully full. Vaped starved people in Africa could vape off my juice cupboard for 3 years. But GLV is the one place I always reorder from and their customer service is top notch.

Back when the did the bottle switch over and still had the 70 ml options available, I ordered 70 ml Melon Boba. They sent me the 50 ml but charged me for 70 ml and I contacted the owner, Jeremy. He msgd back within hours and gave me a $10 credit on my account. That's awesome customer service.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I also have flavor ADD. I have only been vaping for about 3 months give or take and I have a cupboard full of juices. Shamefully full. Vaped starved people in Africa could vape off my juice cupboard for 3 years. But GLV is the one place I always reorder from and their customer service is top notch.

Back when the did the bottle switch over and still had the 70 ml options available, I ordered 70 ml Melon Boba. They sent me the 50 ml but charged me for 70 ml and I contacted the owner, Jeremy. He msgd back within hours and gave me a $10 credit on my account. That's awesome customer service.

I hear ya - my juice cupboard is a tackle box, but it is also shamefully full. When I first started I fell in love with Parkes Vaping and while they still have a few juices I like from time to time, my experience with vendors such as HHV, Alien Vision, The Vapor Chef, and Moon Mountain have now turned me away from their stuff. The bad thing about that is that I ordered a TON of juices from them before finding the higher quality stuff.

I've also tried some "high quality" stuff I didn't care for all that much. Alice in Vapeland, to me, all of their juices have a similar taste going on (I've tried at least 25 of their juices) and after awhile it just started turning me off. I also didn't care too much for Highbrow Vapor, Vermillion River, or NLV; although, that may be due to the limited sampling I've had from each of them or possibly the higher PG ratios.

I really like Good Life Vapor. Melon Boba is one of my favorites, a great blend of watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe with a touch of cream and mint. All the flavors come through to me. I'm also really getting into Deadly Sin as well. I'm a lightweight when it comes to tobacco vapes and for me I do probably get more tobacco flavor out of DS than others may. But to me it tastes like a rice krispies treat with a touch of cinnamon and tobacco. I can't vape much at a time but I do really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread