Vaping craze is growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearCWY

Sep 10, 2013
Monroe GA, USA
Well the vape craze is growing around here. My brother got me into vaping. I've got my mother into vaping, Now I've got my cousin into it, and also a family friend trying it. I'm hopeing to get everyone I know off analogs and into vaping. I've had tons of people around here asking about what I was doing and I explained it to them. I also explained how much healthier it was for them than smoking analogs. I'm hoping to get my sister into doing vaping instead of smoking analogs. Well the vaping craze is growing around here and I hope it keeps going.

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
I went to my daughters game yesterday. So I took my Vaper. I started to vape and people around me had no idea I was vaping/smoking. One person next me saw smoke from my nose after 20 mins and said why can't I sell the smoke. I told him because I was not smoking and he asked what I was doing. I told him and he thought it was a neat way to get nicotine.

Well the vape craze is growing around here. My brother got me into vaping. I've got my mother into vaping, Now I've got my cousin into it, and also a family friend trying it. I'm hopeing to get everyone I know off analogs and into vaping. I've had tons of people around here asking about what I was doing and I explained it to them. I also explained how much healthier it was for them than smoking analogs. I'm hoping to get my sister into doing vaping instead of smoking analogs. Well the vaping craze is growing around here and I hope it keeps going.

LadyPharaoh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
AL, USA

A worthy goal! Your friends and family will thank you once they see how much better they feel.

I've converted my mom - a 50+ year smoker - from analogs to WC Flings. She is not interested in trying anything else, but at least she is off the stinkies. Also a couple of coworkers. Can't really take credit for converting my brother because he tried vaping a couple of years ago and gave it up after a month or so. He and his wife started back a couple weeks after I started. He says the technology is much better now than when he tried it before.

I'm loving the "hobby" part of vaping. I started with the Flings then went to one of their cigalike kits with pre-filled cartos. That kept me happy for about a month until I discovered a Halo Triton kit. I still keep the cigalikes and some Flings for backup, but the difference in taste between those and the tank system is night and day. I've added a SID, eVic and a Vamo V3 to my collection and have been very happy with them so far.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is that I smoked one kind of cigarette for more than 30 years and never thought about trying anything new. Just bought the same old brand of stinkies every week like a robot. E-liquid makes vaping even more fun! So many varieties available that there is no chance of getting bored.

Best wishes for your continued success in converting smokers!

DorsaiMaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
Vaping is just starting to really take off where I live. We got our first vaping storefront and the community seems to be growing day by day. I too have had some luck getting other people to try it out and hope I can get a bunch of people to give up on the analogs. My life is definitely better for it.

Limner

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Western USA
It's bigger here than I thought. Only knew 2 people in my town that vaped until we had a B & M open. Wow.....I am amazed at how many people around here VAPE:vapor:

I had the same experience last week. Until last Thursday, I had never seen anyone in this city with a vaping rig, or even a gas station disposable. I know two people who've heard of vaping. Went into a vaping gear B&M, and there's over 30 people with stuff hanging from their necks on lanyards.

Sorta like when I go to the local folk music club to hear concerts -- all the guy's have ponytails and beards like me, and I don't particularly stand out in a crowd. It just really hit me last week, standing on that long line in a vape store, how neat it is being in a room filled with other people vaping, and not feeling like a trendy freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread