Itaste VV Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Newbie (obviously...) here.

In August, I purchased an iTaste VV from UK ecig Store. It has served me well since then, but I left it to charge last night, and now it's refusing to turn on. I've tried putting it back on charge, pressed the 'on' button over and over, and there's not been a single flicker of life. It is, apparently, an ex-iTaste. It has ceased to be.

Now, I was hoping I could call on your collective wisdom and see whether this was a common problem that could be rectified with some button bashing or general fiddling - or, indeed, you think it's possible to dispatch it back to its point of purchase and have them repair it (I do believe I've surpassed the warranty dates, however).

Whaddya think, guys?

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
how many over and over...do you do any 3 click rapid presses?

iTaste VV V3.0 User Manual - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin
ON/OFF Battery Switch:
Quickly clicking three times will power the device on or off. Once the device is on, holding down the button will activate the battery. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it's in your pocket or bag, as well as inadvertent settings changes.

Does it light up when charging with the USB cord thru the passthru port?

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
"Applied science" and give it a gentle but firm whack?

I'm Googling

Do you have a clearmizer on it when you try it?

Does the end where the charge plug go feel loose or wobbly (as in maybe the wire broke and the battery is drained and NOT re-charging)

Have you tried a 10 second button hold?

how long have you had it?

Last edited:
Do you have a clearmizer on it when you try it?

I've tried with and without, still nothing.

Does the end where the charge plug go feel loose or wobbly (as in maybe the wire broke and the battery is drained and NOT re-charging)

No.

Have you tried a 10 second button hold?

Several times! :(

how long have you had it?

About a month...

Are you sure your warranty has expired? Have your tried contacting your vendor?

Or you could email Innokin directly--maybe they can help:

support@innokin.com

I've just done both, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread