Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Pina Colada from eVo.

dna from Rx Vapors. (a tasty fruit punch)

Golden Apple from Dripeez. (often mixed with either a dash of Cinnamon or Rum, also from Dripeez.)

Kona Velvet Milkshake from Virgin Vapors. (frappe lovers out there?)

Pink Spot from Pink Spot. (rasberry lemonade with a hint of pineapple)

Coffee from Copper Creek, mixed to taste with Sweet Dream from My Freedom Smokes.

* I typically switch flavors 3 - 4 times a day for variety. I don't have an all day vape.

Last edited:

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
In no particular order - these are my daily favorites constantly in rotation....
Strawberry Hookah - Mobster Mobster US e-liquid 30mL : electronic cigarettes, e liquid & e cigarette accessories, by kingpin e cigs
Killa Vanilla - High Caliber High Caliber E-Liquid : electronic cigarettes, e liquid & e cigarette accessories, by kingpin e cigs
Cappuccino - Feellife Buy E-Liquid for E-Cigarettes | KingPinCigs
Raging 8itch - Roar https://www.roarvapor.com/
Truth Serum - Roar https://www.roarvapor.com/
Old Man Juice - Roar https://www.roarvapor.com/

I am very impatiently awaiting my goodlife order to land in my mailbox so I can try the deadly sin!!! Also - the el kamino :D

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Xtc, unicornblood, everlast, vacation, roundhouse with cream, and a few others from Fuzion vapor

Baja blast, serenity, sweettarts, guavatron, furrywall, so cal, and several others from jvapes

Everything I've tried from Alice in Vapeland I've liked. I'd like it if they didn't require steeping like all the other liquid I get, and if I could order more than one a week. I live them still though.

Pink spot from pink spot vapor is also a good one for me.

'Long Bottom Leaf' from ePipeMods -
Clean, smokey, earthy, fresh cut tobacco leaf with no pruney taste, hint of chocolate, hint of vanilla, hint of spice. Open bottle smells similar to a freshly opened pack of cigarettes. This is the most satisfying vape I've come across. Very subtle and smooth with a decent somewhat spicy throat hit on the exhale. Great vapor production too as it is a primarily (maybe 100%) VG juice. All day vape status!

'Red Oak Tennessee Cured' from Johnson Creek -
Carmel/Vanilla Tobacco, smokey with a hint of maple. This is absolutely delicious and was my favorite juice when I started vaping. It's part of their 'Red Oak' line which is 100% VG so there is massive vapor. Light throat hit.

'Green Pear Tea' from Roar Vapor -
Pear, Green Tea, dark, mellow, great throat hit. This is the most satisfying fruit flavor I've tried. The tea gives it a full bodied almost tobacco-like sensation which is very pleasing. Good vapor production at 70/30 PG/VG. Again, great throat hit.

I'm currently waiting on a 30ml bottle of 'Virginia Tobacco' from Backwoods Brew. I've heard good things so I'm excited to try it.

gmb225

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
somerset ky
'Long Bottom Leaf' from ePipeMods -
Clean, smokey, earthy, fresh cut tobacco leaf with no pruney taste, hint of chocolate, hint of vanilla, hint of spice. Open bottle smells similar to a freshly opened pack of cigarettes. This is the most satisfying vape I've come across. Very subtle and smooth with a decent somewhat spicy throat hit on the exhale. Great vapor production too as it is a primarily (maybe 100%) VG juice. All day vape status!

'Red Oak Tennessee Cured' from Johnson Creek -
Carmel/Vanilla Tobacco, smokey with a hint of maple. This is absolutely delicious and was my favorite juice when I started vaping. It's part of their 'Red Oak' line which is 100% VG so there is massive vapor. Light throat hit.

'Green Pear Tea' from Roar Vapor -
Pear, Green Tea, dark, mellow, great throat hit. This is the most satisfying fruit flavor I've tried. The tea gives it a full bodied almost tobacco-like sensation which is very pleasing. Good vapor production at 70/30 PG/VG. Again, great throat hit.

I'm currently waiting on a 30ml bottle of 'Virginia Tobacco' from Backwoods Brew. I've heard good things so I'm excited to try it.

man u know how to make that long bottom leaf sound gooood! maybe u should get a job in advertising! does it need to steep?

man u know how to make that long bottom leaf sound gooood! maybe u should get a job in advertising! does it need to steep?

haha Thanks! I actually bought my bottle of 'LBL' from a local Vapor Bar. I'm not sure how long they'd already had the bottle but it tasted great the minute I bought it. Here I am three weeks later and it's tasting even better, the flavors have really evened out amazingly. When I first got it, I could really taste the tobacco leaf and slight spice. My Girlfriend thought it tasted like Arizona Iced Tea. Two weeks in I was getting the other notes I mentioned and it sweetened out a bit more. I'd say it's worth steeping if you can wait but if you can't wait it should still be good. I want to get a 100ml bottle next time as it's only 35$! (41$ after shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread