Waiting...Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MzWizardOfVape

Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
:laugh:I won a gift certificate from Mrs T's on a Webcast 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I understand they may not consider me a priority since it's a freebie. I was just wondering how long I can expect to wait for some communication. Doesn't seem like very good customer service and there are a lot of vendors out here. I'm thinking this should be some out of this workd fantastic juice if they can drag people around like this and stay in business so I want so badly to try it!!!

My husband won a certificate a month or so ago and didn't follow up. Needless to say, he never received a thing from them.

Is this what I can expect if I placed a paying order? I'd like to be a customer. :(

Last edited:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I can't speak for Ms. T as I'm not her, but according to responses I've seen they make the orders according to numerical order. No one is more important than anyone else, so I doubt she put you on the back burner. It does take a LOOOOOONG time to get her juices though. From what I've read around, there seems to be no one manning the emails at her shop. I haven't needed to send an email so I can't speak from personal experience. Although most of the non-responses I have seen pertain to order status. Since it is all over her site on what the order status means and if your order status changes it will change on your account it may be that they just don't answer those types of emails. But that is purely speculation on my part.

I've waited as little as 2 weeks and as much as a month. I know when life happened some people had to wait longer, but she usually gives us a heads up if that happens. At the moment she is either swamped with life or with orders and so it's taking several weeks for orders to be made and shipped. I personally love her juice and will continue to buy from her until I decide not to. The long wait times have stopped me from recommending her to others though. Most people don't like the wait, which is understandable. So yes, if you are a paying customer you still have to wait.

I hope you get your juices soon and I hope you like them!

WizardOfVape

Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Kansas City, KS, USA
Is there anyone willing to send us a couple ML's so we can try it and make a decision if it's worth the wait or worth pursuing? It's totally understandable to wait on the product if it has to be made. We have ordered from one of those vendors in the past.

We would just like communication from vendors. It helps with expectations to know what we are dealing with. Without communication, expectations can be unrealistic. We knew from the start it would take a few days to get a response but we are going on 2 weeks and no communication or response from the vendor.

We are basically waiting on instructions for a promotion that was won. Seems that our expectations will be another 2-4 weeks once we finally get those instructions before we can reasonably expect a product. Like MzWizard said, I also won a promotion but did not pursue it and it's been possibly 2 months now. No instructions or product for me. :(

All we want is communication. We have no problem waiting.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Oooh. I misunderstood. So you haven't ordered juices, you are trying to contact her find out how to go about receiving your winnings. My apologies. Nothing I said is of any help then :( I thought you had ordered and were worried that she was making the other orders before yours.

It would be helpful if anyone that has received communication from her could comment. I've only seen posts from people saying that they are getting no response. I have no idea what's going on there. I know that her old CS guy is no longer with her and I don't have a clue about what is going on now. The last time I contacted her was on June 18th and received a response 2 days later. I sent it to mstsbakery@gmail.com. But a lot can happen in 2 months.

Another thing to consider is your spam folder. Sometimes things can get lost in there. Did you check it? Also make sure that it hasn't been automatically trashed, spam folders do that from time to time.

What strength and flavors are you looking for?

Best of luck!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
She cashes the checks in a hurry. They got that down pat.

LOL - Yeah no problems or delays in taking our money, I will give you that one. I have been critical of the lack of communication from Ms T's but I still think she makes the best ejuice on the market! I wish she could fix her customer service problems because waiting really isn't a big deal when you know what is going on. Her juice IS WORTH THE WAIT!! Just wish I knew why I have to wait so long between "awaiting shipment" and "shipped" ???!!!!

Anywho, I am sorry Tammy for being so critical, I still love your juice and recommend you to others, BUT I always have to tell everyone the wait time is REALLY LONG. That being said, I have a few friends that decided to go elsewhere because they did not like to wait so long, and a couple friends that still order from you. Like I said before, my personal opinion is the wait is worth it. But I really do wish you could figure out a way to better communicate with your customers. I realize some problems are personal, but when you start a company that is a sole proprietor type company, you gotta expect to give some of your personal life up to your customers if you expect to keep their trust and keep them loyal. If you hire employees and keep things moving faster (1-3 day mix and ship) then you would have other employees to deal with the day to day customer service questions and the emails would be much more limited because 1,000 people would not be asking where their juice is. Faster lead times would lead to a lot less need for communication. The need would still be there, but would be much more limited.

CV :vapor:

P.S. I fear you are losing out on a ton more business because of long lead times. Get a really good non-disclosure agreement drawn up by a lawyer, make employees sign it, pay them a good wage (so they will stay loyal to you), and start training others to mix your juice!! I know you have a hard time with this, but there are really good people in this world that would not try and steal your recipes!

Last edited:

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Mr and Mz Wizard of vapes. Congrats on your win!!! I so hope you do eventually get your juice and I do indeed agree with everything that's been said by all previous posters. Yes, they do have the credit card charge down to an art form right along with the quality of the juice that Ms T creates. It's well worth the wait as long as you prepare yourself that a wait is part of the deal when you order from her.

Do most definitely use the link that Harmony gave you for her email address and contact her. I must say her snicker doodle cookie is my all time favorite and I haven't found any other vendor who comes close to her recipe and I have tried let me tell you because I too am not good when it comes to waiting so long for my orders. I am allot more patient when there is communication forthcoming as to why the wait is so long.

Chain Vapor you stated your view perfectly and I hope Ms T will take some of your suggestions and bring her customer service up to the level of her product. If she could find a way to do that she would be one of the top vendors IMO. Communication seems to be her greatest weakness. I hope she gets it figured out.

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
It is a difficult wait, but loyal customers will do a bit of complaining, as I have, but we will go no where else. There is nothing that is on par as Ms. T's. My other half would rather buy them nasty things than purchase anywhere else. I understand the lack of communication is stressful, I can just imagine the amount of email she gets, and trying to keep up with the orders. I believe that she is behind because of the new vendor that came into being a few months back. Three locations, I can only imagine what their orders look like.

kingfatty

Apr 23, 2009
Long Island NY
Ok so it took a month. I did my share of .....in. Blueberry pie with ice cream, snicker doodle with vanilla ice cream, Twinkies and eclair filling turned my rotten cynical attitude into a peaceful creamy dessert filled bliss with nicotine
Patients is a must (which I presently struggle with) when waiting for your order.
Juice A+ customer service aweful
A quick email explaining delays would help this greatly. The good news is all MsTs juices come pre steeped
One love Kingfatty

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
How long is a piece of string?

Seriously, you just can't rush perfection. I have ALWAYS found customer service to be nothing short of A1. Everything is made up to order, it's not presteeped UNLESS it's from a preexisting batch that indicates such ... I mean unless of course batches aren't being made to order, which as far as I know, is NOT the case.

.....ing and whinging won't get you anywhere or win you any friends here. The people that are in the know and have been vaping Ms T's exclusively for a looooooooooooooonng time and for some a not so long time know that orders don't get made up over night due to the sheer volume of orders the Juice Goddess gets just rest assured, it's worth the wait.

Ms T's is a boutique business. She makes the juice herself. I said it before, I say it again, you can't rush perfection. Patience is a pre-req for Ms T's juices and for those of us that order internationally, double the patience required. All of the anticipation is well worth the wait for the product received.

Don't bag the customer service. You want a reply to everyone that bleats about order time, you wait longer for the order, Ms T's valuable time is FAR better spent concocting the magnificence that is her product. Learn to wait or order WELL in advance.

I'm about to run out of my staple vape. I left it too long before ordering because I had no idea how thirsty the tanks were with my new toy. I'll pick another flavour to use in the interim and I ordered 2 weeks ago. I don't expect if for about another 3 weeks. IF it arrives earlier than that ... woohoo ... happy days and it's vaperoonee happy party in the GREAT land DownUnder!!

Communication has NEVER been an issue for me. When I have reached out, which admittedly has not been often, there's been no need (as I EXPECT a wait), I have been responded to in a very timely fashion. If you get argeebargee, you're not helping yourself. You win more friends with honey than with vinegar, so try a gentle approach but above all, be patient, you have to be.

Having been a vapour for some time (though fell off the wagon for a bit when my ecig died and had to wait until I could afford to replace it) and having tried various juices before finding Ms T in 2011, I can honestly say, I would NOT buy anywhere else, there just is no comparison. For the time it takes, it's worth it and the time, that's part of the fun because you just can't be sure when the vapour faerie is going to arrive in your letterbox courtesy of the Juice Goddess.

I know I ramble, those that know me, know it all too well. Hope my point is made amidst the rambling made .. LOL

Cheers, Mishy <<<< :danger:

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Something is clearly amiss, production is clearly behind, and all you can do is cry about not getting your free juice when paying customers are waiting on the orders for which they spent their hard-earned cash?

It's getting old dude and if your inquiries to Ms. T were written anything like your repetitious flame-bait posts - in multiple threads - I wouldn't blame her for not responding.

If I were in your position (which I wouldn't be because I'd never openly whine about not getting free stuff), I'd chalk it up as a lesson learned and move along.

I think it's time to let go, get over it, and move along.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
I still DO NOT think waiting a month for juice is acceptable! I love her juice, but I can get to love someone else's too. I don't think horrid customer service is worth a penny. She will get no more of my pennies! Maybe she should be straight about the wait. 6-8 days is a blatant LIE.

You DO realise a key staff ember has been lost recently right?! Come on, enough of the bagging all ready!
You don't want the wait, don't order and then .....!
Get over it people, sometimes RL issues interfere with business and for small business the roll on effect is more significant, less people to pick up the slack a d keep the ball rolling as it otherwise would.
Have a little compassion and understanding .. Sheesh! This is NOT a normal state of affairs. There is ALWAYS a wait for Ms T's juice but not usually so long and that indicates to me just how key the loss of that staff member has been. If .....ing and carry on is the context of emails Ms T is receiving then her time is DEFINITELY better spent working to get orders out as fast as she can rather than WASTING TIME dealing with bleating that TAKES HER AWAY from getting those orders completed and out.
Move on people, let the Juice Goddess do what she does best, make A1 product and distribute it to her living customer base and if you're not an adoring customer, don't poop in her threads and go troll elsewhere.
... Stepping off the soapbox now.
Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread