Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkchip

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Bokeelia, FL
"This message was sent from Nhaler .com, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please click the link below. Do NOT rely to this email. For questions or concerns send inquiries to DGliem00@gmail.com. Thank You for your patronage."

WOW - you're quick! Looking forward to my vape mail - thanks again!!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Got my Curve!!! Also got one of the Aspire BDC tanks!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1379703984767.jpg

Thank you, so much, DRD and Nhaler!!

Sent from Camp Crystal Lake using a machete and a hockey mask.

Last edited:

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Well I got some vape mail but it wasn't from you slasher. Still waiting.......

Congrats on the vapemail!!!

Had to come back and share this....................

Lastnight, the girlfriend and I went to the Danville/Pennsylvania County Fair. Being an "AG-Fair" they had an area sectioned off for farm/exotic animals and this area was posted as "NON-Smoking". Several people (a LOT) were patroling the inside of this area and after stopping several people from lighting up, one approached me and said "Whatcha got there?". I replied......"This, my good man, is a "Curve: Personal Vaporizor" that I got from Nhaler.com. No fire, No tobacco, No smoke............and completely KICK @**!!!"

He looks at it and then pats me on the shoulder and says "Good, man. Your free to use that in here. These others might burn the place down."

Then he turns, walks away and I watch him walk over to another "security" guy and start talking to him. Just before we leave the animal area I see him pointing at me, then he waves and says "I'm telling everyone about your "vapor thing".

Lastnight was fun, but that had to be the highlight of the night!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread