Fogger V2 RBA @ $31.99 (FreE-Cigs.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yup, these are in stock and ready to ship...just arrived today. Manufacturer says the shipment has a slight modification compared to some others that have been shipped in that the 510 adjustable pin has been lengthened to 4.5mm to eliminate the shorting issues some have experienced on their mechs. To this point built one coil using 2mm silica folded over twice along with AWG 30 Kanthal A1 @ 1.2 ohms...great vapor production TH and flavor....and no issues with shorting on my Nzonic Clone, or the Magneto Version 2.

The New Fogger V2 RBA features a glass tank and air-flow control. Features a capacity of up to 4ml of juice and matte stainless steel construction. All parts are 100% stainless steel. The Fogger V2 rba can be assembled with stainless steel mesh, silica wick, steel cable, etc.
This unit can be completely disassembled and reassembled. The Fogger V2 RBA does have a glass tank, so please be careful when disassembling.

Includes:

1x Fogger V2 RBA (Completely assembled with SS wick, wire, O'Rings and glass tank).

1x Screwdriver

2x Large O'Rings

3x Medium O'Rings

2x Small O'Rings

3x Kanthal Resistance Wire Pieces

1x Oxidized Stainless Steel Mesh Wick

foggerv2a1.jpg foggerv2a2.jpg foggerv2a4.jpg foggerv2a3.jpg

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just an update on my recent build. Decided to remove the O'Ring that's seated above the silica, and definitely wicking a bit better, really brought out the flavor. Was worried about potential for flooding, but 3 hours in and no problems. Get these while you can...placing a new order tonight as I can see these will only last a few days.

Oh, and here's a pic of the current setup...not too shabby :)

Attachments

• IMAG0751_2.jpg
    IMAG0751_2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The air flow control is obvious enough, but does it have juice flow control as well? It looks like it might but I can't tell. Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't really call it a juice flow controller (by design), but you can adjust juice flow by tightening, or loosening the bell housing that threads over the wicks. Basically, you're leaving the wicks fully open (maximum juice flow), or choking them to differing degrees by tightening down the bell housing. Depending on your build (wicking materials, resistance wire, etc), you'll find your sweet spot.

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is now a thing I own!

Stock wick and coil are... Well... Stock. Didn't think ahead to bring my coiling kit to work despite knowing the fogger was arriving today, so no passing judgement yet... But it sure does LOOK sexy!

zy5uqusa.jpg

You'll most definitely want to rebuild that stock coil. I've tried 2mm silica folded over once with 5 wraps of 30 gauge kanthal, and organic cotton. Both have produced a fantastic vape. Haven't gotten around to SS mesh yet, hope to in the next week or so. Good luck, and enjoy!

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
You'll most definitely want to rebuild that stock coil. I've tried 2mm silica folded over once with 5 wraps of 30 gauge kanthal, and organic cotton. Both have produced a fantastic vape. Haven't gotten around to SS mesh yet, hope to in the next week or so. Good luck, and enjoy!

How does the vape compare on this to something like an Oddy or Ithaka? I'm thinking it would be cooler, which I would actually prefer ... but definitely curious about the FLAVOR.

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How does the vape compare on this to something like an Oddy or Ithaka? I'm thinking it would be cooler, which I would actually prefer ... but definitely curious about the FLAVOR.

I can't compare the vape to the Oddy, or Ithaka as I have not used either. What I can say is the flavor is most definitely enhanced with this atty....the bell housing and chimney design really work well in that regard. I liken it in flavor to a dripping atty that doesn't run dry, but with a cooler vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread