got my order from DV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddarlington24

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
usa
Very fast shipping got it in 3 days
Awesome service. Got my very first ego type battery (vision spinner 900mah) had to get the blue one!

Bought 2 of the smoktek Aro bcc tanks. They really match up nice on the spinner battery They look alot like Evod/mini Pt2 clones to me.

Given this is my first ego I really liked this setup way better then pen style wow what a difference the battery makes, only thing is it was a bit airy on the draw but I believe that is farily common on pt2 types

I will be ordering here in the future from DV I was wondering if you take requests on products I was orginally going to buy the vision spinner 1100mAh but I saw you didn't carry that model is it possible that if enough people requests a certain item you might stock that model.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Hi ddarlington24,

Let me ask Eric what his plans are for the Vision Spinner 1100 mAh.
It seems totally sensible that we WOULD carry them if there were sufficient demand from our customers!

Still, Eric has a lot of experience with the different vendors, quality consistency of various brands and access to the 'inside scoop' from manufacturers' reps, so I will check to be sure!

cnew

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have a Smoktech Aro coming in a couple days...should match my Smoktech Winder perfectly (Why U no carry Winders, Eric?). Can't wait to try it.

It's a matter of how many twists do I carry and how good are they, I had the winders, too many came back so I had my own made with extra protection and desay battery cells :) the return rate is now much much lower.

They look like the winders also (shiny) colors :)

DV Twists

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Very fast shipping got it in 3 days
Awesome service. Got my very first ego type battery (vision spinner 900mah) had to get the blue one!

Bought 2 of the smoktek Aro bcc tanks. They really match up nice on the spinner battery They look alot like Evod/mini Pt2 clones to me.

Given this is my first ego I really liked this setup way better then pen style wow what a difference the battery makes, only thing is it was a bit airy on the draw but I believe that is farily common on pt2 types

I will be ordering here in the future from DV I was wondering if you take requests on products I was orginally going to buy the vision spinner 1100mAh but I saw you didn't carry that model is it possible that if enough people requests a certain item you might stock that model.

I have a finite amount of resources and have to make decisions on what to carry, the 1100 doesn't fit the bill at this time, (demand vs resources) sorry :( That may change but for now it's just 900 and 1300

It's also why I do not carry the smaller mah's.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's a matter of how many twists do I carry and how good are they, I had the winders, too many came back so I had my own made with extra protection and desay battery cells :) the return rate is now much much lower.

They look like the winders also (shiny) colors :)

DV Twists

Oooh, I like the DV's! Just wish you had the 1300's. I ended up going with the Winder becasue of the form factor...the Winder was much shorter (and a little fatter) than the other VV ego 1300's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread