My first post on here. I need some liquid suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Exorcisto

Jun 29, 2013
Nowhere
I'm three months clean and the world is a better place. I started off with V2s and then Halos and got my father turned onto PVs almost as soon as I started. I had some 18650s laying around for flashlights so we decided to make a pair of box mods. Ten versions later and having gone through a few different hardware options I think I'm going to be very happy vaping on my Mini DIDs, cotton wicked, with an 11-wrap spin-e coil in nichrome 32.

I've been through a pile of liquids, some of course I really enjoy and others just sit in the cabinet. I like spicey and dessert liquids. Right now I'm vaping TVRs horchata and loving it. I like Highbrow's chai, Mt Baker's clove and hazlenut spread, and Alice's White Rabbit. I liked Boba's Bounty vaped out of a Vivi but it was a little harsh and strong so I doubt I'll like it much out of my DID.

Alice's frost blossom was terrible, TVRs snickerdoodle left a lot to be desired, Highbrow's vanilla bourbon and any of their tobaccos have been just atrocious.

With all that, what other makers and flavors should I look at? No worries about tank crackers.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I just discovered Ahlusions and love their Caramel Pear Black Tea and their Smooth Criminal (tobacco). They have some great dessert flavors too. Very well made eliquid compared to a number of other vendors. Limited ordering in the morning, they shut down when they reach capacity.

They have a very robust tobacco line with nets.

genghishahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
I recommend this vendor every chance I get: Nicoticket. Their Custard's Last Stand is yum. Very yum. One of my ADVs--I always have a tank of CLS on one of my mods. Betelgeuse and Gravity are also solid if you're looking for fruity flavors, I will definitely be re-upping on them.

The Vapor Chef is another vendor I'm really liking. I haven't gotten anything from them that I didn't enjoy. Caramel Apple is my other ADV. Unicorn Poop is in the running--I'm letting it steep a little more to see how it does before I order in larger quantities. They've got some tobacco flavors that sound interesting, considering giving them a go based on my experience with rest of the menu.

Velvet Cloud Vapor does some tasty dessert flavors--Night Shift is probably my favorite, followed by Mewlew's Magic. Not ADVs for me though. I keep a bottle of Night Shift on hand to run a small tank or drip every now and then.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
If you like spicey try Halo Voodoo or ECblend Black Magic. Both are at the top of my list for unusual I have to chain vape that puppy juices.

DITTO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Halo Voodoo is wickedly good. I seriously can not put it down and I'm not big on dessert flavors because they are usually too sweet. This one is complex and the kick of cinnamon gives it some spice. :evil:

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
The Vapor Chef is another vendor I'm really liking. I haven't gotten anything from them that I didn't enjoy. Caramel Apple is my other ADV. Unicorn Poop is in the running--I'm letting it steep a little more to see how it does before I order in larger quantities. They've got some tobacco flavors that sound interesting, considering giving them a go based on my experience with rest of the menu.

I have to second The Vapor Chef. Local business for me, just ordered nine small bottles and he threw one in for free. I've only sampled the Hobbes Blood (free sample), that's gonna be real tasty after some steep time. They all smell incredible. I'm more than confident, without even having tried then all yet, that I'll be ordering from the VC again. The toy soldier certainly was a nice touch as well :)

I got southern hospitality, Slartibartfast, beeblebrox, apple bourbon tobacco, honey nut tobacco, pear brandy, frosty peach, deep thought, and butter beer. Looking forward to every single one of them.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I use ECBlends, best to buy a few 5ml bottles of stuff you think you might like then go bigger.

+1 for ECBlends. They're pretty awesome! The fact that you can use their "wizard" to DIY without having to invest in DIY is wonderful and it's actually what pushed me into DIY juice.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I will also second Nicotickets Custards Last Stand, it is also for me my ADV. That stuff is just so very yummy.

For fruity I would also say Betelgeuse, its flavor changes just like people say, almost every vape gives a different flavor, so good so far.

Also, Nicotickets Creme Brulee is getting lots of love from people. I personally haven't tried this yet, but its in the list for the next order.

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ
I have to second The Vapor Chef. Local business for me, just ordered nine small bottles and he threw one in for free. I've only sampled the Hobbes Blood (free sample), that's gonna be real tasty after some steep time. They all smell incredible. I'm more than confident, without even having tried then all yet, that I'll be ordering from the VC again. The toy soldier certainly was a nice touch as well .

I don't know what it is with my VC.. its been steeping for two weeks since a warm water bath.. and i am still not feeling it.. both Hobbes blood and honey pearry, they smell yummy.. but the taste is meh.. perfumey, soapy, if i had to describe... not getting the tones that everyone has described, I am sure they will get better with some more time.. either that or my taste buds still have not come back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread