Mechanical reos will be seeing some upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
With all the new sub ohm vapers trying to squeeze every drop out of there mods I decided to do something about it .
I made some calls and spoke to a company that makes springs and electrical contacts . Once they have looked at the mod and the contacts I am using there going to get back to me with some recommendations . Just from speaking to me on the phone the gentlemen assured me they could make improvements .

I thought I would put this out there and let you know I do listen ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Awesomeness Rob! That was fast :D Reonation march forward!

Awesome!!!

Will these upgrades be something where we can purchase the parts from you to upgrade our existing units ourselves or just in newer ones?
Most likely he'll make a "sub-ohm kit" and sell it, and maybe he'll start selling the REOs with the upgrades already in it.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
Most likely he'll make a "sub-ohm kit" and sell it, and maybe he'll start selling the REOs with the upgrades already in it.

That is exactly what I will do I will do

Awesome, great to hear when vendors/manufacturers "listen in". But I know you have been known to do that already! When I first read you post I thought should I wait.....now am glad I don't have to. I've been thiniking about buying yet another Grand & another Mini 2.1. I'm glad I don't have to wait to make those decisions now! :D

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: duplicate post

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
While I have always been perfectly happy with REOs the way they are. Your dedication to improve an area for a section of the community ( metal mods, various sizes, button covers, rba's, vv, ect... truly makes makes you a leader of the industry or any business for that matter. :thumbs:

This is what puts the Reo experience into a whole class of it's own, above and beyond the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread