Status
Not open for further replies.

SirChiefsAlot

Aug 20, 2013
Texas
I just saw the itaste 134 mini on the vape teams ECC walkthrough! I am a huge fan of the 134 but felt like I would only use it at home because of its size. Now that its actually portable; it has moved to the top of my list, and I will be purchasing one ASAP! The VP of innokin said that it would be released at the end of October. Is anyone else as excited as I am?

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
I absolutely LOOOOVE my iTaste 134, it's my main go to MOD, always have it on me (just got back from work with it in hand! :D ), and I don't care how big it is, I actually wish it was BIGGER!!! lol I'll be getting the Mini for sure, and man O man that Grenade MOD is right up my ALLEY, thats one BADAZZ looking piece!!! Looks like I got me some saving to do Lucy!

Thank for posting this, made my night!

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
The Coolfire normal-looking mod is definitely interesting. I wouldn't go anywhere near the one that looks like a grenade, though...not where I live. I stopped smoking to stay alive, after all... The mini 134 is a lot more doable than the enormous one and the VTR is now right up there on my wants list of pretty shinies...

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Jefsview; thanks for putting up that video! All I had was the 1hr 45 min video from vape team that I originally saw it on.

hahaha...me too. I saw your initial post and had to go look for it. Lucky for me, it's at about minute 7 in that video. I wound up watching the whole thing though!

broseph

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
okc
Loved to coverage. Yeah, thought that was interesting, but I am a little put off by the delay that Nick (Grimmgreen) talked about with the full size model. I am sooooo wanting a VTR.

I also will have a hard time not purchasing a VTR. That thing looks really nice and solid, but I would feel better about a price around $70.00.

And thanks for posting that video! I appreciate not needing to wade through an hour or so of material for what I wanted to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread