will these juices crack evod tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Puffy-

Nov 7, 2012
Harrisburg Area, PA
I got a evod tank and I Just recieved new juices from MBV. I know i cant vape cinnamin red hot out of my evods but what about rootbeer float, cinnabun, bubblegum,zebra stripped gum.

It Says citrus flavors/rootbeer but do the gum flavors fall under citrus flavors. An is rootbeer float same as rootbeer? I dont want to crack my tanks. Only have one pyrex atm. An id like to vape rootbeer float and the hum flavors. I got the red hot in my pyrex and unforchantly cant afford anymore pyrex tanks for awhile.

Limner

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Western USA
E Juice that may break a plastic tanks | Mt Baker Vapor WikiMt Baker Vapor Wiki

URL above brings you to MBV's pulished list of juices which customers have reported to crack their tanks. You can also navigate to it on their webite by clicking the "Nicotine Juice" tab, then hitting the "Information Site" link at the end of the the opening description of their juices. I find it very useful to have this page opened when ordering from them.

added: This is the same as Zoe's second link above; she was quicker posting it. I'm leaving this up so you can also see the navigation instructions on their website.

Last edited:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
It Says rootbeer is that count rootbeer float? It Says multi cinnamin flavors. An does not say anything about the gum flavors.

You could try typing the question into Google and see if anything pops up there. That's how I found the lists in the first place. Hell, that's how I find EVERYTHING...lol

-Puffy-

Nov 7, 2012
Harrisburg Area, PA
EvilZoe:10831356 said:
You could try typing the question into Google and see if anything pops up there. That's how I found the lists in the first place. Hell, that's how I find EVERYTHING...lol

I tried and got nothing. I even looked at some reviews of it on youtube and tried to see if anyone was using a evod or any simular tank

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Let me give it another shot. I'll get back to you.

I've always understood the list to be specific to the name of the product, not as an ingredient list.
If in doubt, I would hit their Live Chat if you're online during their business hours.

Good suggestion.

Limner:10831390 said:
I've always understood the list to be specific to the name of the product, not as an ingredient list.
If in doubt, I would hit their Live Chat if you're online during their business hours.

I should have Just asked if the list was specific lol would of been less typing on my Phone and less complicating

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Well, found one comment buy a guy on the MBV site that said "No issues with Root Beer in many months using a Kanger T3. Black Licorice fogged it almost immediately. No issues with Root Beer in many tanks. I also have several glass tanks but always seem to go back to my T3." and I would imagine that rootbeer float would be a mix of their rootbeer flavor and vanilla so perhaps it would be even LESS likely to damage your tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread