eVic eCig

Status
Not open for further replies.

broseph

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
okc
Hi all,

just wanted to add some finds regarding my new eVic ecig.

I have been using ego's prior (possibly chinese imitations)

and wanted to say that so far after 3 days of vaping I have had zero leakage on the battery, no gurgling and no loss of vape quality.

Will keep you updated week by week.

Thanks,

Jon.

I have been using an eVic for a couple of months. I love the thing, and I've never had any problems with it. I hope you enjoy it as well!

What's APV stand for? And flip phone or smart phone, their both still phones - so what would be the term to describe these that would be analogous to "phone" and applicable to all electronic smoking devices out of curiosity so I don't make the same mistake in the future?

Thanks,

Jon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
What's APV stand for? And flip phone or smart phone, their both still phones - so what would be the term to describe these that would be analogous to "phone" and applicable to all electronic smoking devices out of curiosity so I don't make the same mistake in the future?

Thanks,

Jon

Picture = 1000 words
Phones:
dkmb86g_479d4jjqng4_b.jpg

GS4_12-875_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

E-cigs:
E%20CIG%20IN%20HAND.PNG

evic3.JPG

Cars:
1988-ford-festiva-pic-33004.jpeg

porsche-911-turbo-32-01.jpg

See a pattern yet? :D

Last edited:

phorumph

Aug 30, 2013
Cyprus

Thanks,

Jon

APV stands for Advanced Personal Vaporizer (a mod). It's not an ecig in itself, you need to put some sort of atomizer on top of it to make it functional.

Those are forum technicalities though, you don't need to worry about them :)

I have an eVic too, great device, suits me best since I work in IT and am around a computer 12+ hours a day. Still got the Joyetech 3400 mah battery, it's a beast :)

The only two things I hate about it are: the flimsy USB cover (but I got 2 spare ones in the box that came with it) and the rattly dial that you use to navigate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread