Favorite menthol juice??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! I'm a noob, and any menthol flavor I tried was nothing like a newport, that is my stinky of choice too. I'm not sure who manufactures Vapor Source liquid, but I bought their "new Marlboro" blend and double menthol. I've been seriously satisfied with a 3:1 ratio. 3 parts "New Marlboro" to 1 part double menthol.... not perfect, but pretty darn close. I've not actually quit yet, however, with this blend, I've had one stinky ask day so far, usually by now I'd be at four, even with my reduction from a ppd. Hope it helps!!

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I was a 43 year smoker of menthol...and even though I've been vaping (and smoke free) for the past two years I am STILL a menthol user. I've tried other flavors...but for ME, only menthol will do. I DIY my own now, however when I was buying the pre-made stuff these are the ones I liked the best. (I am not into a "sweet" or tobacco flavored menthol. I like MENTHOL)

In approximate order of preference:
"Menthol Sensation" from My Vapor Store eLiquid - Menthol Sensation
"Ice Menthol" Smokeless Image Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette
"Menthol" from Mr. E Liquid Mister E's Menthol - Mister-E-Liquid.com

All are PG based. In my experience a high percentage of VG doesn't play well with menthol flavors. Besides PG delivers a "cleaner" flavor and more TH. JMHO of course. I used the above for about a year before I learned DIY and I still keep some Menthol Sensation on hand...just because.

D3z216

Jul 3, 2013
Avon, Ohio
Dekang has a juice called nuport. Vaporkings also has a line called primo vapor also a dekang juice line exclusively to them and their menthport is a richer tobacco menthol mix. Thats my all day vape at work. I also was a newport smoker and attempted to find the closest resemblance to the actual thing. For me trying to find the closest resemblance only made me crave a actual cig even more and after about 200 bucks into searching for the right juice it dawned to me i just need a juice that tastes good if i was serious about kicking the habit. You could also try mixing your own newport juice, purchase some regular tobacco flavor and some menthol flavor and experiment. I wish you the best man. I tried and failed but where i failed you can prevail.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I would give Mary Menthol a try from Alien Vapor. Every juice I've ordered from them has been outstanding with great flavor straight out the bottle. They have other menthol flavors too.
Simply love their Super Skunk and can't wait for their Smurf Piss to get back into production. Just purchased my first DIY supplies, but will continue to buy AV's Super Skunk, at least till I can create it my self.

zilchnada

Sep 28, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Menthol was one of two flavors I got with my starter kit. It helped me quit analogs, but now it is way too much nic and way way too much menthol.

I read a guy here who was using just the lightest touch of menthol in his own unflavored VG/PG nic home mix. I tried it with my left over NIC and have added it to my ADV rotation. I put just one drop of menthol for each two ml of unflavored juice. The simple, clean taste refreshes the buds and makes my palate ready for the next tank of flavor.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
I was never a menthol smoker, but my wife was. She's (at least at the moment) very pleased with Johnson Creek's "Wisconsin Frost".

As I understand it, the trick/challenge is getting a "menthol that tastes like menthol and not like mint".

I was a Newport smoker for 40+ years. I love Johnson Creek's Wisconsin Frost and Tundra juices. I'm sitting here alternating between a tank of each. Wisconsin Frost has a good balance between tobacco, mint and menthol, but not much throat hit. Tundra is a blast of menthol with good throat hit and just a hint of tobacco and mint. I love them both equally, neither is really like a Newport, and if I had to choose only one to replace Newport analogs, I'd choose Tundra.

criddle3

Jan 28, 2012
ashland city, tn
Thanks for everyone suggestions! I went ahead and got a small bottle of Southern Freeze Niquid from the SI website, it's pretty good, tastes like Juicy fruit gum with a menthol twist. I bet it will be better after it "steeps" which, makes A TON of difference. I am leaning toward going all organic vape juices, so I am probably going to try Velvet vapor's menthol next, I will let you know what I think!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I was never a menthol smoker, but my wife was. She's (at least at the moment) very pleased with Johnson Creek's "Wisconsin Frost"..

That was my very first ejuice!!!! Fond memories. JC has that mesquite smokey thing going on though that i did not like.

BTW, she may like some fo the mountain oaks stuff if she likes JC. I have a thing for Mountain Oaks Winter's Chill now.

Funny isn't it? Wisconsin Frost, Winter's Chill :lol: I also like eskimo kisses by MOV

To the OP, you might like Frostbite by MOV....menthol tobacco taste. The Tundra is good by JC, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread