Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Hello, I'm looking to order some VG liquids for my boyfriend who is allergic to PG, I already know of a few vendors who offer 100% VG but some of them are kinda pricey. For example, $9 for a 10ml bottle seems like a lot, esp since I discovered he's just as picky as I am about flavors so I don't want to spend $40 just to try 4 bottles. Any recommendations?

Actually

Oct 1, 2013
Kentucky
I only do VG. Here's my favorites so far. I'm pretty sure all of them are less than $10 per 15 ml.

AVE - Boba's Bounty
AVE - Gorilla juice
Johnson Creek - Tennessee Cured (Red Oak line)
Johnson Creek - Domestic (Red Oak line)
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Shadow (Purity line)
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Legend(Purity line)

Also, HHV and JC will make samplers, which I think are still cheaper than $9 for 10 ml. If he's picky, that might be a way to improve the odds that you get one that he likes. I don't know about you, but I'll take a small bottle of juice that I like and three or four small ones that I'll never use, over one or two big bottles that I'll never use.

odysseysteve

ECF Veteran
Hello, I'm looking to order some VG liquids for my boyfriend who is allergic to PG, I already know of a few vendors who offer 100% VG but some of them are kinda pricey. For example, $9 for a 10ml bottle seems like a lot, esp since I discovered he's just as picky as I am about flavors so I don't want to spend $40 just to try 4 bottles. Any recommendations?

It may not be just the PG that is giving him an issue. Loooong story short I had a problem vaping PG and went to 100% VG. I did DIY extensively also. Ended up it was not just the PG causing problems - it was the flavors too. Anyhow I found Guilty Pleasures Organics and I now can vape again! Not cheap but worth it.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Have we chatted about this before? Try The Vapor Room. Here's how you do the best deal on a new customer order:

Get the five 6 ml sampler pack. It costs less per ml than the ten 3 ml sampler. And if you ask me tiny 3 ml bottles are kind of silly. And sad, if he finds one he really likes and that 3 ml bottle is gone in a heartbeat. You get to pick any flavors in the line - these aren't pre-packaged flavor samplers.

A new customer gets a free 15 ml bottle of your choice. The info for what you want goes in the comments box on order checkout.

Every order gets a free 3 ml sample. You can even request flavors for that but being a freebie you don't always get your flavor choice, but you will get something. Mention you only want 100 VG samples - that you can always get. Request info goes in the comments box.

USE code THANKYOU to get 10% off your order.

Shipping is $4.00

That will get you 48 ml's total, covering 7 different flavors, for only $22.00 - including shipping.

If you are feeling really daring you can add Flavors of the Week specials at $10.00 for 30 ml. Or the Weekender 15 ml for either $7.00 or $5.00. (Being the "Weekender" it's $5.00 on Saturday and Sunday.) Flavor choices for these specials changes every Monday.

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Have we chatted about this before? Try The Vapor Room. Here's how you do the best deal on a new customer order:

Get the five 6 ml sampler pack. It costs less per ml than the ten 3 ml sampler. And if you ask me tiny 3 ml bottles are kind of silly. And sad, if he finds one he really likes and that 3 ml bottle is gone in a heartbeat. You get to pick any flavors in the line - these aren't pre-packaged flavor samplers.

A new customer gets a free 15 ml bottle of your choice. The info for what you want goes in the comments box on order checkout.

Every order gets a free 3 ml sample. You can even request flavors for that but being a freebie you don't always get your flavor choice, but you will get something. Mention you only want 100 VG samples - that you can always get. Request info goes in the comments box.

USE code THANKYOU to get 10% off your order.

Shipping is $4.00

That will get you 48 ml's total, covering 7 different flavors, for only $22.00 - including shipping.

If you are feeling really daring you can add Flavors of the Week specials at $10.00 for 30 ml. Or the Weekender 15 ml for either $7.00 or $5.00. (Being the "Weekender" it's $5.00 on Saturday and Sunday.) Flavor choices for these specials changes every Monday.

The vapor room has PG in their flavorings. This may or may not effect you. Here is a quote from them.

The Vapor room "All of our flavorings, except our tobaccos, use a minimal amount of PG as a carrier. This means the only liquids that can be truly 100% VG are our tobaccos (excluding hazelnut, vanilla, and toasted tobacco). All other liquids can be, at most, around 95%+ VG." "thankyou"

I use velvet vapors of free juices. The sales of the week are $14 for 60 ounces I believe. Regular prices are fair also. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread