Just Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
Welcome and congrats on the switch! Keep up the good work.

I have had 7+ different setups over my 3 year vaping tenure. Reason being, i was too late coming on here on ecf. Found myself dancing around many kits before i wised up on joining ecf. Read the reviews, researched and found myself loving the innokin MVP 2 with the glass vivi nova v fate kit now. This is my kit for life! until someone on here starts raving about a well priced better kit on here...

bosun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
in between the ice ages
Presume you mean batteries/devices? You need at least two batteries, that way you can have one charging while using the other. You don't want the excuse of "I'm waiting for my battery to charge" as an excuse to buy another pack of coffin nails!
Devices? We buy to upgrade, because a different one maybe better, it's shiny, we all like to collect things!

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I usually have 3-4 on my desk loaded with different flavors.

When I'm working outside in the yard I have a pv with a big battery that I don't really care if I drop. I have smaller ones when I'm going out on quick shopping trips or sneaking a vape when walking the dog.

Sizes, colors and flavors for every occasion! You'll see, vaping is 100x better than smoking! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Also, at the beginning, fear!
"what if my battery dies?" "What if this tank starts leaking?".
Since we're used to having maybe 40 or 50 cigs on hand, a couple lighters and some matches for backup - we don't feel SAFE without something to vape in case ONE unit dies. And they are somewhat touchy electronic gadgets, that do fail or get screwy...

Ld3441

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Florida, USA
Also, at the beginning, fear!
"what if my battery dies?" "What if this tank starts leaking?".
Since we're used to having maybe 40 or 50 cigs on hand, a couple lighters and some matches for backup - we don't feel SAFE without something to vape in case ONE unit dies. And they are somewhat touchy electronic gadgets, that do fail or get screwy...

I do have 2 and I hope they last for awhile anyways. I did get some advice before I purchased and had someone tell me I made a good choice yesterday. I'm sure in the future I will be replacing it with something else.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
Like someone else said - different devices for different situations, too. At home they may use the biggest, honking thing they own, at work maybe something smaller that fits in their pocket, at the beach where it may get ruined or a bar where it may get stolen maybe a disposable, etc.

Of course because of the backup, backup, backup fear, they would have multiple large devices, multiple smaller ones, multiple disposables...LOL.

Last edited:

CCC1

Sep 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I started with the 510 cigalike kit. I never want to have to use those again. On day 2 I ordered an ego starter kit - 2 batteries, 1 charger. It works fine for me. But....if one battery dies that takes me down to one battery and waiting for it to recharge. If the charger dies I'm in a mess :) So I just ordered an Evod which is similar to the Ego but why not try something a bit different. Now I have a safety net. 4 batteries and 2 chargers. I'm 3 weeks off the analogs tomorrow and I'd hate to lose that because of a dead battery or charger.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Why do so many have more than one?

Started with 2 eGo-C's and 2 CE4's.

Then added a Vision Spinner and an iTaste VV along with some IClear 16's and Kanger T3S BCC's.

I "rotate" these 4 when I'm at home (with different e-juices).

But they're all too "unwieldy" for when I'm out and about.

When I'm headed out the door I stick my V2 Cig in my pocket (along with a couple White Cloud Flings) and I'm set for at least 4-6 hours of partying.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
:rules: Vapor's Rule Number One: Have backups for your backups...for everything you use. Batteries, battery devices, juice attachments, chargers, and juice. You can't vape if you don't have one or the other.

My different mods for specific situations:

gripper_&_knucklehead.jpg
Stealth vaping at the cinema: Smoktech Gripper

Mini Provari 2.jpg gripper.jpg
Pocket-friendly mods used for out-of-the house: Mini Provari, iTaste MVP, VMod bottom feeder, Smoktech VV Gripper

bb-lanyard.jpg
Mods that have lanyards for hands-free portability at concerts, festivals, fairs, sporting events, or other public events: AltSmoke BB and Segelei Ovale V-8

Silver Bullet with AGA T2.jpg
Home: Two Provari's, MVP, or Silver Bullet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread