Future vaping technology. What does it hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWLuke

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Wichita, Kansas
Just wanted to see what kind of ideas people might like to see in vaping technology.

i can imagine a tank that holds multiple flavors. In the same tank is a compartment that holds the nic. You could then dial up the strength that you wanted with each hit. During the day you might prefer a 6, then at night with your adult beverage you could dial it up to a 12 or 18. If a non-smoker wanted to try your vaper for the first time, you could dial it down to zero. I know that right now that tank would be the size of a beer bottle but with future innovations maybe the juice could be concentrated and we could keep it smaller.

That's my idea. Anyone else have any?

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Just wanted to see what kind of ideas people might like to see in vaping technology.

i can imagine a tank that holds multiple flavors. In the same tank is a compartment that holds the nic. You could then dial up the strength that you wanted with each hit. During the day you might prefer a 6, then at night with your adult beverage you could dial it up to a 12 or 18. If a non-smoker wanted to try your vaper for the first time, you could dial it down to zero. I know that right now that tank would be the size of a beer bottle but with future innovations maybe the juice could be concentrated and we could keep it smaller.

Well first off, we'll have a USB port in our necks to not only download and upload, but to power our APV' LOL

swampman

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2013
The Swamps
Something like this but to vape with!
BeerHatGuy2.jpg

But really i think batteries are the next big improvement. I was thinking about the multiflavor tank thing the other day...great minds huh?

Last edited:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Obviously, there is a reason a lot of mods look like lightsabers..

Okay so your at work and the boss has been in your face so you go out to vape and relax...all of a sudden here he is following you and still chewing on you....you innocently go to take a vape, and hit the wrong button....WHAM... you take off his head with you Darth Vaper Dual Function mod.....Problem solved!

Now that's my next mod! :2cool:

Ranic85

Moved On
Sep 12, 2013
Earth
Okay so your at work and the boss has been in your face so you go out to vape and relax...all of a sudden here he is following you and still chewing on you....you innocently go to take a vape, and hit the wrong button....WHAM... you take off his head with you Darth Vaper Dual Function mod.....Problem solved!

Now that's my next mod! :2cool:

I will be the first customer for one of those! Knowing me though, id hit the wrong button while vaping and take my own head off. Oops!

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland

broseph

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
okc

I like this idea and think it could be done with small tubes (Something 1 mL or less would be nice) in a setup like a revolver. It could have one atomizer/wick or even one per tube. I'm betting that someone has already made one of these. I'm not so sold on the nic part though...

My idea is a press to wrap coils - like an ammunition reloader. The wick would be secured at the base of the press and pulled taught. A needle or other thin solid object would slide through the wick, and the wrapping of the coil should be the fun part to figure out. Turning the wick would be the easiest way, but then the wire would need to be secured to it first.

I think my idea would take more time to make a prototype and perfect than it would actually save in time or money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread