What flavors do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsSpooky

Oct 1, 2013
Orlando, FL
I have a couple that I LOVE and I would vape them till I couldn't smell them any more, which I hated. Then I went into a local store and was told that some people have three cartridges with different flavors in each. vape one in the morning, another one in the afternoon and the third in the evening.

I started doing this and I haven't desensitized my nose to any of them. I have Cinnabun (cinnamon bun) in the morning, Peanut butter Cups in the afternoon and Papa Smurf (blueberry/strawberry) in the evening. It would be nice to mention that the last 2 were made by Flavorz By Joe. I can't get enough of them.

Yeah, I have the nicotine addiction and the habit, but now it tastes/smells great too. :)

Zee2006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I wanna start doing this.....(switchin out pre-filled tanks)

think I wanna do it with Space Jam Rocket Fuel, I haven't ever found one company that made so many I love. I'd use these 3.....

Astro (blend of apples, strawberries and juicy peaches )

Andromeda (mixture of pomegranate and blueberry)

Starship (vanilla custard with kiwi)

just need another protank or two :p

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I am with Txaggiesaunt. I keep filled tanks with Deadly Sin (i am SO IN LOVE with this one), Bobas Bounty, Bavarian Cream, Strawberry Hookah and a coffee concoction of some sort. I dont have real "time of day flavors" I just switch at random...sometimes on a vape break I rotate 2 or 3 flavors on the one break. I apparently enjoy variety lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread