ITaste SVD + Kanger Protank II I'm in <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Im torn between the Svd and the Vamo v5 for my three month anniversary of not smoking....

I have a Vamo 3 (and another on the way) and I love it. However, for my next "backup" order, I think I'll get the Svd. Just because. If I had more spare cash I'd get a Provari. Just because. And several other things. Just because. :D

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
There is (or was) also the issue of the threading on the bottom of the base of the PT1 busting. (yep, been there, done that!)
The Kanger PT2 seems to address both the airy draw and the thread base issue and it can be easily taken apart to clean, removable drip tip, major +'s. And you can buy the glass insert if it cracks or breaks (another "been there, done that"). Vape Dojo seems to be the only place that always has them in stock, the other mainstream vendors have always seemed to be "out of stock" for the last 6 weeks. ( I stocked up!):2cool:

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
SVD and the ProTank is a wonderful combo. I've had the Vamo and the SVD and prefer the SVD over it due to looks and performance.

Ive never seen either in person, but I like how the "lcd" window is curved and blended on the Vamo as opposed to the screen on the Svd. Maybe Im missing something, I dunno...

obodaour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2013
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
I have a Vamo V2, Nitecore charger, 2 18650's, 2 Protank 1's and a case thats been in limbo in Hong Kong Post for over a month now, so I decided to bite the bullet and buy the itaste svd and everything I needed to use it off ebay and had everything 2 days later! If/when my FT order ever arrives I'll have an apv for the hubby/backup. I am head over heels in love with the Itaste SVD but we'll see how it stacks up against the Vamo v2 when/if it ever arrives. :D My only other experience with ecigs is a Halo G6 starter kit and I must say this totally blows that out of the water! I love how easy the Kanger Protank II is to take apart and clean and the fact that you can replace parts if anythings breaks! Vape on!!!

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
SVD and the ProTank is a wonderful combo. I've had the Vamo and the SVD and prefer the SVD over it due to looks and performance.

Same here. SVD > Vamo. Vamo has become by backup/beater.

The PT II is a bit finnicky sometimes. You have to learn to work with it. Make sure you buy extra heads and become comfortable with modifying them.

obodaour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2013
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
Well I've had my ITaste SVD and protank 2 combo for about a week now, and it's working perfectly!!! I just love this thing! I couldn't be happier, if my vamo order gets refunded I'm going to invest in another ITaste SVD instead because I can't see the Vamo being any better! I also just placed a 4 oz doubler and a 1 oz 48mg Atomic Cinnacide order and a 50 ml Arctic Wolf at 18mg so that I don't run out of my fav eliquids for a long while! Vape on!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread