Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thats Right....You read it right...FINALLY the release of our NEW 100% USA MADE Liquids

We have been working on this for a long time and here it is...you will find our prices are lower than anyone offering these liquids in the country and it is our propiertory blends made exclusively for Nhaler....Thanks to everyone for being so patient with our release....

Nhaler Octane Liquids

Nhaler 10Mg Strength Octane HV Samplers 6Ml

7 Flavors That you wont find anywhere else...Over 20 New Flavors to hit the shelves in the upcoming weeks!!!!!!

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Pete they are slightly thinner but I would recomend you trying a sampler on these before commiting...
Helen...I do have a capuccino coming as well as some other REALLY good coffees, and some very cool flavors that I am excited about...This is going to change the standards for e-liquids and raise the bar for suppliers....Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This is the HV line of the new Liquids...All the USA liquids are made with Levarotatory Nicotine...It has a clean strong hit that will surely become popular with many Vapers...I recently tried some and found 16 Mg to be EXTREMLY satisfying and felt like I had too much for the first time in months...
Here is some info I found on it...

Nicotine is optically active, having two enantiomeric forms. The naturally-occurring form of nicotine is levorotatory. The dextrorotatory form, (+)-nicotine, has only one-half the physiological activity of (–)-nicotine. It is therefore weaker in the sense that a higher dose is required to attain the same effects. The salts of (+)-nicotine are usually dextrorotatory.

Again I STRONGLY reccommend samples of this liquid until people see the differences in this Liquid...

Thanks
Drew

Last edited:

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Dang it! I just placed an order on Monday. Guess I will just have to wait til all 20 are available to try them.

Correction-I ordered on Tuesday. :)

Thanks for the explanation on the nicotine. These are gonna be a must have for me. Sometimes I find my self sucking down a carto like a mad woman because I'm just not gettin that buzz every time.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Sounds like just what I'm looking for (I get tired of using snus).

Can't hardly stand to wait for the coffee flavors Drew!! I'm there when you get them in!!

Anything smoky flavored in the tobaccos you've got? I'm looking for something similar to the old version of "Like Smoke/RY4" that was out there about a year ago (before it got all sweet and full of caramel). Did you ever try that one? It's completely disappeared with nothing even close to it on the market!! I'd buy a gallon of it if I could find it!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have had as many descriptions as I have given out samples...The Cigar Flavors are Mild to Strong in this order, Cigarillo,CigarBacco, Cigarish...This is purely my opinion which is just my opinion...Im sorry I dont mean to be indirect but I allways get into trouble when describing flavors because taste is SO subjective..
Helen,
These flavor are distinctly different than anything I have ever sold...they have a crisp flavor that must be witnessed to fully apreciate...I have invested alot of time in developing these flavors and am splitting hairs offering them at these prices...I think people will be very happy with the results...Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
What if you mixed the 2 types of nicotine together?

I havent tried it outside of mixing in a cart...2 drops of Signature Tobacco with about 4 drops of HV555 on top is kinda tasty on the 510HV atty at 7.4 volts...Instant nic Buzz!!!!!
I also like another flavor that will be released shortly 2 drops with 4 Drops of Pear lung about 30 minutes before the last 2 carts of Sleepytime, gives sweet dreams without waking me up !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread