The New joyetech EMod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally am breaking down and ordering an E-vic one. With the E-vic two out on some sites I can make a custom kit for the price of the standard evic kits around the web. I am excited. It is my first real mod. I like that I can track my vape usage on it. I don't know if what you mean by "e-mod" if that's the software or a new head. But they released the verson two of the E-vic head. If you knew that already I am sorry...I am new and try and be helpful where I can like others have been helpful to me.

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
I finally am breaking down and ordering an E-vic one. With the E-vic two out on some sites I can make a custom kit for the price of the standard evic kits around the web. I am excited. It is my first real mod. I like that I can track my vape usage on it. I don't know if what you mean by "e-mod" if that's the software or a new head. But they released the verson two of the E-vic head. If you knew that already I am sorry...I am new and try and be helpful where I can like others have been helpful to me.

awesome i had no idea there's a new one coming out. ive never owned my own mod either. 2 years ago i was vaping and my throat swelled up almost shut and i went to the dr and she said i was allergic to something in it. So i quit and started back smoking cigs. I was cleaning my basement last week and and found my old Super Ego and decided to try vaping again. same thing happened again. so did some research a lot of people are allergic to PG so i got some 100% VG in this week and no problem! So know i know i can vape im going to buy something nice now! from my understanding the EMod has all the same functions of the EVic, but you can also adjust the air intake, and its not as big as the EVic. if it comes out and isnt as good as it sounds ill be getting the Evic. heres there website Joyetech eMode Electronic Cigarette thanks for the info!

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
awesome i had no idea there's a new one coming out. ive never owned my own mod either. 2 years ago i was vaping and my throat swelled up almost shut and i went to the dr and she said i was allergic to something in it. So i quit and started back smoking cigs. I was cleaning my basement last week and and found my old Super Ego and decided to try vaping again. same thing happened again. so did some research a lot of people are allergic to PG so i got some 100% VG in this week and no problem! So know i know i can vape im going to buy something nice now! from my understanding the EMod has all the same functions of the EVic, but you can also adjust the air intake, and its not as big as the EVic. if it comes out and isnt as good as it sounds ill be getting the Evic. heres there website Joyetech eMode Electronic Cigarette thanks for the info!

Awesome news for you! In the two years you've been gone a
lot has changed, hasn't it? Good luck on dumping the hacks a second time:toast:

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
this is the atomizer for it. there $30 though! Joyetech Joye eMode C2 Atomizer Head

Hmmm...ouch. I agree, but we'll see what the critics have to say first won't we:confused: I did search for additional info, but nothing as of yet. Seems it was just introduced mid-late September. I like Joyetech products and would expect we won't be disappointed. Still, waiting for reviews:pop:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I'm curious... what makes this so much better than the ego-Twist? Same question for the e-vic?

If you have to ask, you have no idea of the advantages of a full featured APV. While the Emode is a step down from eVic, it offers customizable Vaping features. You can actually plan the power sweep through a given Vape period.

For me, not so exciting. I have been using my 2 eVics daily since the first week of January and absolutely love how reliable Mine have been.(YMMV) Newer units are build more durable, but I've dropped and knocked mine over so many times I've lost count.
Not the strongest built mods but well worth every cent I paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread