Best Apple juice? Recommendations please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
What up people..

Looking for some good Apple flavor (pie juices.. straight apple.. don't matter, just any apple!) and was wondering what some of the more popular ones were.

Was about to order Gambit from five pawns.. but decided I should see what other suggestions people might have before dropping that much on a juice I haven't tried.

Thanks in advance !

linkywins

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Tampa, FL
The apple cider at Coppercreek was one of my first ejuice orders ever. I still fill a tank with it every now and again and it's my "goto" for apple even with all of the vendors i've tried.

I think the store may be closed at the moment due to a family emergency but they are normally REALLY good about prompt processing and samples etc

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
The apple cider at Coppercreek was one of my first ejuice orders ever. I still fill a tank with it every now and again and it's my "goto" for apple even with all of the vendors i've tried.

I think the store may be closed at the moment due to a family emergency but they are normally REALLY good about prompt processing and samples etc

Ah, looks like something I'd like but bummer about their family emergency. Definitely on my "to order" list once they are open again..

In the meantime, any other suggestions? After trying all different kinds of juices the past couple of months, I feel like Apple is something I'm missing and would enjoy haha.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Pinkspot juices are kind of hit or miss for me (mostly miss), but I really really like their "Washington Red Apple" and will continue to order it from them. It's far from an apple pie kinda apple though. It's realistic apple semi-sweet but you also git a hint of the bitter peel, which gives it a slight herbal sorta vibe too. More complex than most plain apple vapes I've tried.

If you're looking for a candy-ish or bakery apple, steer clear though.

Edit: as far as a bakery / dessert taste goes, Gambit is tops. Amazing stuff.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll agree with the above post recommending Original Sin from Virgin Vapor.

My personal favorite is Golden Apple from Dripeez. Golden Delicious flavor, slightly more sweet than Original Sin from VV.

I like to add a little of Dripeez's Cinnamon (more desert spicey than hot) or their Rum flavor (the Rum is strong, so go easy with it).

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
Thanks for all the suggestions !

I ended up ordering a bottle of Gambit couple days ago, and plan on ordering Caramel Apple from Vapor Chef since I was about to order some other juices from em.

Next to try after the juices I ordered/about to order, gotta be Coppers Creek Apple Cider and HHVs Adams Apple.

Thanks again !

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
Highbrow's Eve's Delight.... the best I've tried and I'm an apple vapor..... I add a hint of cinnamon. It's my ADV.

I'll make sure to check it out. Thank you!

On the other hand, I got Gambit in this week.. and have been ONLY vaping that the past 3 days. I got to the point where I think I'm burnt out on the flavor and can't taste it anymore haha. After trying out Gambit, I realized I haven't tried much (if any) complex juices. Getting pie crust on one draw, vanilla on another, apple on the third, or every flavor at once at different times. It's very fun and exciting.

However, the one thing that's a problem with it (aside from the price.. but still worth it imo), is that it STINKS the room up like burnt paper or something. I vape at work with no problems from the boss.. but this week the boss has been on my ... for making the place smell like something was burning haha.

Anyone get the same from Gambit? I dont think it's my juice delivery system as well, so thinking its the juice.

I also got Caramel Apple from Vapor Chef in yesterday.. and just gave it a sniff real quick, and smells like a caramel apple, but might need it to steep a little bit. It had a bitter smell to it and will be trying it out in about a week or so.

About to order Apple Cider from CC as well.. then HHV is next on the list.

Quest for the perfect Apple vape goes on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread