The Best Starter Kit I’ve Ever Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi All,

I get 2-5 email daily from folks who desperately want to quit smoking and try vaping. Most of them tell me they don’t want to get anything too expensive or too “complicated.” In the past I’ve steered people towards KR808 batts and cartos because of their cigarette familiarity. But not anymore. I picked up one of these kits for a future video and WoW!

The Emax over at MaxVaper http://www.maxvaper.com.

Look At This:

emax_02.jpg

This is not just another eGo/Evod-esque wanna-be. From the website,"The E-MAX was exclusively designed for MAX VAPER by an independent manufacturer to our own specifications and is not not a knockoff or clone of the Kanger Evod. It has many upgraded features that sets it apart from the others currently flooding the market and is unique in overall design."

This is kit is really something.

2 - 650 mAh batts,
2 - 1.6 ml EMAX tanks
A USB charger and wall adapter
A carrying case … and … a 10ml bottle of juice.

The whole deal comes to $39.95. Or for $49.95 you get a Mini Protank along with the Emax tanks.

Now normally I’m a VV Go-Go Fury and M1 tank vaper and I love 'em … but I put the Emax through its paces for a couple of days and was very impressed. The starter kit I got 3 ½ years ago was good … I was able to painlessly stop smoking … but I think I would have had way more fun with an Emax.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No offense but is this an advertisement.

Nope. Just my response to a great e-cig kit I've tried recently. Just trying to spread the word about quality products.

I've seen you post about elitecig products too.

Then you've confused me with someone else. I've never heard of, nor written anything, nor made any videos about, elitecig gear.

This is basically an evod clone. Anyways....

Well ... not trying to start an argument but ... no it's not. The Emax was designed specifically for MaxVaper. And in my opinion it's the best performing, best value starter kit I've ever tried.

Most of the smokers I've come in contact with are interested in switching over to vaping and some have had bad experiences with the disposable cig-a-like stuff. I try to steer them towards fiddle-free vaping and get them to try a kit that doesn't have a daunting price tag. The Emax kit is a great deal for only 40 bucks. Who knows ... in a year or so if they like vaping maybe they might be lugging around a pricey flashlight-sized mod because everybody who gets into vaping eventually tries out everything. But at the beginning you gotta have a simple, easy to use, affordable kit in order to successfully transition over from cigarettes. I think the Emax fills the bill.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It sure looks like an Ego/Evod. Not really a bad price for it either. ANd I like the MiniProTank option.
But if it's NOT an Ego/Evod, then what IS it?
What are the the "upgraded features" - the only feature I see distinguished is the big shiny button...

Hey Train2 - The Emax features a sleeker finish than the standard Evod, is regulated to 3.7 volts, has a larger button, has 3 color battery indicator LED light on the button. Best price out there for a stellar unit and comes with an option of a Mini Pro Tank Kit for only $10 bucks more. If anything it is a hybrid of an Evod with a Kego! More vibrant color options and they were custom made to MaxVaper's own specs.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Differences:

$5 cheaper than my Kangertech set.
Bigger button.
Button has battery indicator function.
Post on the replacement heads look a little shorter than Kanger heads I have.
Includes case & empty fill bottle.
Does not include 5 extra heads that Kanger set has.
Longevity unknown.
Comparative quality unknown.
Future availability of parts from this or other suppliers unknown.

I'm not disappointed that I paid an extra $5 for the Kanger starter kit, though.

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
... I do like the battery life indication!

Me too. I hate getting surprised when the battery goes blinky without any warning.

I'm about to spring for another EVOD kit, convince me!!!

What more do you need to know? I'm out of info.

I really am impressed with the Emax. I spent 2-3 days vaping the Emax exclusively in preparation for a new video review. And I still use it at night when I'm reading in bed. A great little e-cig. Lately when people ask my advice on a starter kit I point them in MaxVaper's direction.

I thought back to March 3rd 2010 when I spent $39.95 on an 808 starter kit. 2 batts, a USB charger, a 5-pack of cartos, and a 10ml bottle of Marlboro. Within days I ordered a wall-charger, a couple of more batts, a PCC, more cartos, and definitely more juice. And then I was able to quit smoking.

Three and a half years later ... for the same $39.95 ... a noob can get over twice the battery ... a couple of tanks that are completely hassle free when compared to cartos and last weeks and weeks longer ... a wall-charger that charges batts better/faster/more conveniently than a computer ... a bottle of juice ... and a carrying case. For $39.95! They're set. All anybody needs down the road are more coils and juice. So it occurred to me ... this is The Best Starter Kit Ever. Because it's not just a starter kit ... it's a great e-cig package that people can stay with.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Hi All,

I get 2-5 email daily from folks who desperately want to quit smoking and try vaping. Most of them tell me they don’t want to get anything too expensive or too “complicated.” In the past I’ve steered people towards KR808 batts and cartos because of their cigarette familiarity. But not anymore. I picked up one of these kits for a future video and WoW!

Look At This:

View attachment 253642

This is not just another eGo/Evod-esque wanna-be. From the website,"The E-MAX was exclusively designed for MAX VAPER by an independent manufacturer to our own specifications and is not not a knockoff or clone of the Kanger Evod. It has many upgraded features that sets it apart from the others currently flooding the market and is unique in overall design."

2 - 650 mAh batts,
2 - 1.6 ml EMAX tanks

The whole deal comes to $39.95. Or for $49.95 you get a Mini Protank along with the Emax tanks.

Now normally I’m a VV Go-Go Fury and M1 tank vaper and I love 'em … but I put the Emax through its paces for a couple of days and was very impressed. The starter kit I got 3 ½ years ago was good … I was able to painlessly stop smoking … but I think I would have had way more fun with an Emax.

I'm totally on board with you bobalex ..... I'm thoroughly impressed with my E-Max Starter Kit. (Yep, still love and use my GO-GO VV Fury, and my VV Mods with RBA's), but when I'm not at home, (and that's most of the time), I don't want to 'fiddle' with anything, I just want to lanyard up a simple system that allows me to just 'Vape N' Go', and I get that unquestionably and reliably with the E-Max. I just had to jump in here and support you bobalex, as well as give an awesome shout out for an awesome starter kit that I WISH had been around when I first started vaping. It's everything I was initially looking for without breaking the Bank. For around $40 bucks you get 2 3.7 volt 650 Mah batts, 2 E-Tanks with coils (... in addition to 5 EXTRA tanks!), a charger, an adapter, a needle nose eLiquid Bottle AND!, a Bottle of free Nic Liquid and a free carrying case... WHO DOES THAT I ASK YOU?!? :blink:) For those of you who have tons of eGo stuff like me... it all works with this system..... so, I don't know, but I thought ECF was about 'sharing' and hooking others up with great eCigs you can depend on and that perform at great prices? :glare: Let's get some love :wub: going for MaxVaper up in here!

The photos don't do this system justice either... it's gorgeous!

PS - Oh, the MAX LIQUID in "Flu Cured Tobacco" is to die for!!!! :banana: (... and at $4.95 for a 10ml bottle, just slap me in the face and call me stupid if that's not a deal!!!! :vapor:)

Last edited:

LeftHandBlack

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Brighton Co
Hi All,

Look At This:

View attachment 253642

2 - 650 mAh batts,
2 - 1.6 ml EMAX tanks

That is a pretty good deal. Looks like Kanger batteries too. Im all about Kanger products and will stick with them.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I'm totally on board with you bobalex ..... I'm thoroughly impressed with my E-Max Starter Kit. (Yep, still love and use my GO-GO VV Fury, and my VV Mods with RBA's), but when I'm not at home, (and that's most of the time), I don't want to 'fiddle' with anything, I just want to lanyard up a simple system that allows me to just 'Vape N' Go', and I get that unquestionably and reliably with the E-Max. I just had to jump in here and support you bobalex, as well as give an awesome shout out for an awesome starter kit that I WISH had been around when I first started vaping. It's everything I was initially looking for without breaking the Bank. For around $40 bucks you get 2 3.7 volt 650 Mah batts, 2 E-Tanks with coils (... in addition to 5 EXTRA tanks!), a charger, an adapter, a needle nose eLiquid Bottle AND!, a Bottle of free Nic Liquid and a free carrying case... WHO DOES THAT I ASK YOU?!? :blink:) For those of you who have tons of eGo stuff like me... it all works with this system..... so, I don't know, but I thought ECF was about 'sharing' and hooking others up with great eCigs you can depend on and that perform at great prices? :glare: Let's get some love :wub: going for MaxVaper up in here!

The photos don't do this system justice either... it's gorgeous!

PS - Oh, the MAX LIQUID in "Flu Cured Tobacco" is to die for!!!! :banana: (... and at $4.95 for a 10ml bottle, just slap me in the face and call me stupid if that's not a deal!!!! :vapor:)

:shock: OOPS! :shock:

My bad, forgot to mention MV has Mini Pro Tanks for only $12.95! (WORD UP!!!!) :thumbs:

PS - Ck out the YouTube Vid for more complete details: (Says it much better than I can) -

Last edited:

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Hi! I spent the summer vaping FOUR YEARS ago (and modding and mixing juice) and just came back here this week. I'm delighted, relieved, and bewildered at the change in the equipment around now! I have been trying to figure out what to get, but this seemed interesting, so ordered a kit today. It can only be better than what we put together on our own a few years back (altho it was fun!) Thank you very much for your info!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Hi! I spent the summer vaping FOUR YEARS ago (and modding and mixing juice) and just came back here this week. I'm delighted, relieved, and bewildered at the change in the equipment around now! I have been trying to figure out what to get, but this seemed interesting, so ordered a kit today. It can only be better than what we put together on our own a few years back (altho it was fun!) Thank you very much for your info!

Just WAIT!!!!! :banana:

Vape on and be well!!!! :vapor:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok not trying to stir a pot or anything but..... The facts are the facts..... the Emax has all the features of the evod clone..... I know i can get a supplier to do a oem set for me if the quantities are right..... i would just like to add that no matter which way you look at it this is a clone of the evod end of story

I guess you're right in this respect ... the E-Max has all the features of an Evod ... and then some. To start with ... the Evod does not have the same finish, size of button, or a 3 LED battery life indicator on the button. The E-Max was designed to MaxVaper.com's specs. It's not an "off the shelf" e-cig.

joe.aus

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2013
Melbourne
  • Deleted by Caridwen

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

A good starter kit indeed. But ...

For $5.00 more you'd get 10ml of juice with the E-Max kit. And the E-Max has a 3 color LED battery life indicator on the button.

They actually sell from a store in metropolitan Baltimore versus a single family home in Ohio.
just sayin...I

Um ... Ever since I began vaping, March 2010, the online vendors I've used, with the exception of V4L, are all home run businesses. For 16 years I ran my online Gourmet Hawaiian coffee company from my home. Last time I looked DiscountVapers was a home run biz. I don't think a home business vs. a brick and mortar store is a consideration. Unless you live nearby and want to run on over and pick up some gear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread