Newbie need help with halo triton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rynhi50

Aug 27, 2013
Hawaii
New vaper (2 1/2 months tobacco free).
I have been exclusively Halo since I've started vaping. Living on Maui, there are limited vaping resources, so I rely on ordering online. Halo has been my one stop shop until recently, I dropped my halo triton and the tip broke, And a few days later another.
The only thing halo doesn't offer is a replacement tip, I have to buy a whole new tank.
Out of desperation I superglued one but have yet to use it.
Does anyone know of a compatible tip for the halo triton tank and a good place to order from?

Mahalo

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
The triton tank is just a Kanger T2 with different battery threading. I know you can use T2 heads with the triton tank so I am pretty sure you could use a T2 tip on it too. Atomizer JuiceMate XL-Kanger T2 - REPLACEMENT MOUTHPIECE TIPS! Don't know much about that vender but those should work fine on a triton tank.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
All halo treading is their own. Their goal was so you buy everything from them. If it was 510 you could use the Vivi, ProTank, iClear etc...

Buying a Tank is the only way its only 6.99 +Shipping and they have a coupon for $3off

The tank also includes the Wick.

The threading on Halo products (808/vGo) is not strictly proprietary, it's just rarer than 510/eGo threading. That said, the mouthpiece threading is a different animal from the tank/battery threading. Kanger T2 tips work just fine on Triton tanks, by all accounts. You can buy replacements here, for example:

Atomizer JuiceMate XL-Kanger T2 - REPLACEMENT MOUTHPIECE TIPS!

(NB. Like Hugh, I haven't bought from the above-linked vendor, so I can't vouch for it. The link is just provided as an example.)

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Yes, Triton tanks are T2s with slightly different threading. The standard T2 will work an a Halo Triton battery...just doesn't screw down all the way leaving a 1/4" or so gap. Any T2 tip or replacement head will fit. I get heads and tips from litecigusa.com and also get heads from Mt Baker Vapor. The replacement tips are like 99 cents each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread