I Wanna Play A Game...............(contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Hi...........

You know who I am. You know what I do. What you don't know is that lastnight, I ripped my finger off and had to have it sewn back on.

So here I am.............and there you are. Let's play a game.

This game is gonna be really simple. I'm gonna ask a series of questions..........You're gonna answer.

This contest ends on Sunday, October the 13th. You will need to search the internet for your answers. I'll ask SEVERAL questions between today and Sunday the 13th.................the person who can answer the most questions wins.

In the case of a tie..............those members will be given 1 last question and he who answers 1st (and is correct) WINS!!!

Your prize???

2 15ml bottles of your choice from a vendor of MY choosing!!!

Good Luck!!!

(When answering, PLEASE title the post with "Question #" so I know which question you are answering. No Post title..........Not counted as an entry)

Last edited:

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Question 1

I need you to give me the first names of BOTH Voorhees parents. The mother should be easy.................the Dad? We'll see.

Question 2

Victor Miller wrote the screenplay for the original Friday the 13th. The little boy who drowned in Crystal Lake was originally named WHAT??

These are todays questions. Will you survive Round 1?? Good Luck!!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hi...........

You know who I am. You know what I do. What you don't know is that lastnight, I ripped my finger off and had to have it sewn back on.

Ouch!! Sorry to hear about the finger... I hope everything is Ok... :unsure:

But I've heard they do make good party invitations... :D

552337_X.jpg~original

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Looks like we're off to a great start.

Thanks for your concerns SkyDragon and SpaceKitty. I was lucky it didn't pop all the way off but the 15 stitches to put it back together is enough for me.

More (and harder) questions will be asked at random times throughout the week, so be on the lookout!!!

So what are we supposed to do for the rest of the day... whoknows.gif ImpaitentlyWaitingTappingFootWatchingClock.gif axehead.png thrunforhills.gif

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Question 2

Victor Miller wrote the screenplay for the original Friday the 13th. The little boy who drowned in Crystal Lake was originally named WHAT??

Camp Forest Green

Camp Forest Green was the name given to the camp after several massacres. The town wanted to disassociate itself from "Crystal Lake" so they renamed it.

Sent from Camp Crystal Lake using a machete and a hockey mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread