Newsletter Scavenger Hunt Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

econofast

Jul 29, 2013
Boston, MA
I'm glad I held off on ordering a protank. I'll probably be replacing my iClears with aspires quite soon. Nothing against the iClear, but man, after running a couple mls through it, I am in love.

As for shipping, mine shipped on Friday and got here today, so you should be enjoying your new stash by the weekend.

Thanks for the tip on the adapter too!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Bigfoot is my HOMIE!!!!!! He's the friend who ordered my replacement coils for me. Glad to hear he picked up a few Aspire tanks!!!

Oh.........Here's pics from tonights Dress Rehearsal. I handmade BOTH costumes. That's me as Leatherface and another actor as Jason.

2013-09-25_19_33_16.jpg
2013-09-25_19_33_00.jpg
2013-09-25_19_33_08.jpg

Last edited:

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Bigfoot is my HOMIE!!!!!! He's the friend who ordered my replacement coils for me. Glad to hear he picked up a few Aspire Tanks!!!

Oh.........Here's pics from tonights Dress Rehearsal. I handmade BOTH costumes. That's me as Leatherface and another actor as Jason.

View attachment 255345
View attachment 255346
View attachment 255347

I love them!!! Check these out, I am sure you can appreciate them. I threw a 50th B-day party/ Halloween Party for Drew. Me and my friend decorated the entire house by hand. Here are some of the things we made!

IMAG0209 (2).jpg

Dropbox Picture Album

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I love them!!! Check these out, I am sure you can appreciate them. I threw a 50th B-day party/ Halloween Party for Drew. Me and my friend decorated the entire house by hand. Here are some of the things we made!

View attachment 255453

Dropbox Picture Album

I love it!!!! The pumpkin with the huge teeth biting down on the smaller pumpkin is awesome!!!! I coulda used your help setting up the show, DRD!!! That Pinhead looks really good and major PROPS to Batman!!! Whoever that was wearing it done the costume justice!!!!!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
That is me! lol! That's DRD with me...DRD is my wife!

Awesome. Batman is my favorite hero. Even have a Batman tattoo!!

And lucky you, Drew!! It's awesome to have a wife that can "gore" the place up when necessary!!!

Sent from Camp Crystal Lake using a machete and a hockey mask.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Awesome. Batman is my favorite hero. Even have a Batman tattoo!!

And lucky you, Drew!! It's awesome to have a wife that can "gore" the place up when necessary!!!

Slasher, if I had my druthers, I would have kept it up all year!!! It took me 4 days to get the chain suspension on my den ceiling right. Who knew scalps and body parts were so off balance!!!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC

Slasher, if I had my druthers, I would have kept it up all year!!! It took me 4 days to get the chain suspension on my den ceiling right. Who knew scalps and body parts were so off balance!!!

I keep replica hockey masks (that I hand paint) hanging up year ' round. And when I'm not wearing my costumes, I keep them on standup displays..............so I'm with ya on "keeping it creepy" all year long, if possible.

Probably won't be able to keep the life size standups after my girlfriend and her kids move in :(

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Well.......I gonna and done it. No running a chainsaw for the next few weeks. Bout tore my entire finger off and had to have it reattached. I suck. Hahahahaaaaaa

WHAT?!?! OMG! That's AWFUL, Slash! :( Will it still be functional? :?:

BTW....where's the pics? I KNOW you took some! ;)

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
so...you actually cut your hand with your chainsaw? I though they took the chains off of them for haunted houses...:blink:

Sorry to hear about the chainsaw incident.
But tell us the truth. Is that how you got 4 people to cry?

No......Didn't do it with my chainsaw (and YES, our blades are removed for the shows).

I slipped, at home in the backyard. I reached out for the chainlink fence to catch myself and when I did, a fence tie stabbed all the way thru the finger (middle finger, at that) and as I fell, it ripped a HUGE chunk of flesh from the palm side of that digit and ripped the skin almost completely off the bone.

Its was pretty cool to see after it was all over with..............and NO, I never flinched, whined, freaked out, or complained. I drove myself to the ER while talking to the GF on my phone and my finger/hand wrapped in a towel. Never asked for pain meds, only for stitches and a docotor with a sense of humor. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

grad2003amd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Morgantown, WV
Aw man! Sounds rough! Hope you heal quickly!

No......Didn't do it with my chainsaw (and YES, our blades are removed for the shows).

I slipped, at home in the backyard. I reached out for the chainlink fence to catch myself and when I did, a fence tie stabbed all the way thru the finger (middle finger, at that) and as I fell, it ripped a HUGE chunk of flesh from the palm side of that digit and ripped the skin almost completely off the bone.

Its was pretty cool to see after it was all over with..............and NO, I never flinched, whined, freaked out, or complained. I drove myself to the ER while talking to the GF on my phone and my finger/hand wrapped in a towel. Never asked for pain meds, only for stitches and a docotor with a sense of humor. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread