Product Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Well its in the works..... you asked for it like 6 months ago.....I am not quick but I do remember ...well most of the time....I think....Yeah :facepalm:

I purchased some McGowan apples from Preli's when I picked up the grapes the other day so it should make an awesome extract for your red apple vape.

:w00t: Omgawds ! I would LOVE a red apple vape ! :w00t: I haven't gone apple picking in an orchard for like 25 years ! :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Your welcome....my pleasure :)
Hugs you bugs !
yimmey-hug_zpsc4834f91.jpg

I feel bad for the millions of vapers that haven't had the pleasure to experience MyVapeJuice and YOU yet :)

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
I was browsing your site tonight and scratching my head at the lack of an Acid cigar extract. I would love to try out a juice made from an Acid Ltd. Def Sea.

Cigars International:
In fact, many believe this big perfecto is the tastiest cigar Drew Estate manufacturers. The well cured Sumatra seed wrapper blankets this medium strength cigar with a reddish hue. Experimental blending of honey water, jasmine, and double cured sugar cane extract was the key to this masterpiece. The result is a highly unique experience layered with rich tobacco flavors, complemented by sweet, soothing aromas and nuances.

Gurkha Ancient Warrior Vintage would also be cool to see. What would make me a fan for life is a Crown Royal and Coke flavored juice that tasted like a shot of crown in 12ozs of Coke.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Yes I am aware I am lacking in that area LOL. I have them planned. The latest to be added to the line up, which should be released within a couple of weeks are:

Alec Bradley Black Market Maduro and Perdomo Lot 23

I will see what I can do to incorporate your requests. Thanks for asking!

I was browsing your site tonight and scratching my head at the lack of an Acid cigar extract. I would love to try out a juice made from an Acid Ltd. Def Sea.

Cigars International:

Gurkha Ancient Warrior Vintage would also be cool to see. What would make me a fan for life is a Crown Royal and Coke flavored juice that tasted like a shot of crown in 12ozs of Coke.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
Hey Yim, if you haven't started them, scratch my last requests. :laugh: How about an Ashton cigar to compliment the Ashton pipe juice. An Ashton Heritage Puro Sol would be an awesome addition. I tasted one this weekend. (I know, bad boy.) That thing was delicious to say the least. It was more leather, coffee, and hint of chocolate than the usual earth and spice combo.

The Perdomo Exhibicion Connecticut was also a very tasty surprise. Not really request so much as, if you ever have the time and find yourself looking for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread