What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Just curious..... what would you like to see MadVapes sell that it does not carry already?

• 3 ml bottles
  • 306 attys
  • nichrome wire (for building attys)
  • atty wick material (also for building attys)
  • no lead solder
Oh.... and some
  • puppy chow
  • kitty vittles
  • Mt. Dew
Yep.... and that would complete my shopping list... LoL!
i concur with nichrome wire and wick (ok, i like puppy chow too).
maybe more connectors that are pre-wired.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al

For the 901 to KR - 901 Battery Extension (drill or punch a small hole in it, works great.)
Then you can use any XXX to 901 adapter with the KR808D-1.

Hey Hoog, how about those fancy flashlights you had in that other thread? Also, give that tape I told ya about a try. The glue is conductive!(It's in my last requests):)

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
It'd be nice to have a one-stop shop for all mod needs! Although I know this is unrealistic and MV does carry a fair amount of items I wish there were more. Some of the items I'd like to see added (in no particular order):
1. Prewired regulators
2. Copper foil tape
3. Diodes/caps/resistors
4. Slide switches
5. Battery springs (if they can be had for less than a cheapo flashlight)
6. LED holders
7. Bottles (both small dropper and spray?)
8. Tubing (for juice feeding)
9. Lead free solder (as previously mentioned)
10. Atty building supplies (as previously mentioned)
11. HV attys
12. Tactile switch buttons
13. Boosters
14. Conductive Glue?
15. Variety of suitable cases/bodies (like the flashlights from other thread)
16. Large dog chow (in QUANITY!)

Oh, and these? http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Cat=393250&k=18650

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Again, execellent suggestions.. All goals to strive for...

I did just get some soldering irons in and ordered over $3000 worth in new switches.. The quest never stops.. I love switches, kind of a fetish I guess.

I look at all the stuff that I'd want and try to order it..

My eyeballs are spinning thinking of the things I can do with copper tape though..

Have you guys ever looked at polymer clay? It's beautiful stuff.. I purchaed some panel mount battery holders that covered in polymer clay would make an awesome mod.. Biggest issue is $10 to $12 each just for a blank tube...

Last edited:

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Polymer clay? Like Sculpty stuff? I could be wrong but doesn't it all have to be baked? I've been playing with epoxy putty and it hardens without baking. There's also a wide variety with different cure times, strength, heat handling. Look at the tech data here: Technical Data - Polymerics Systems, Inc.

I've successfully rolled epoxy into sheets and even made a tube (rolled sheet partially hardened and then rolled into a tube shape. If you have to bake the build then you risk shifting or other issues since it has to be moved into the oven. I like epoxy for just shape it and let it sit on wax paper until hard (time varies from minutes to a couple hours).

Talking about things you could carry, I'd love to see a set-up like: Adapters / Misc
Where a modder could go to get tubes, ends/pommels, adapters all with common threading. Not many people have access to lathes, taps/dies and various other shop equipment. I imagine it'd be hard to carry everything everyone could want but maybe a variety of tubes (interior sized for popular batts) and a few endcaps. Heck, maybe you can convince the owner of that website to make the stuff for you? Or contract with a local shop for some stock stuff and then have them make small run semi-custom items?

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Oh, and how about flashlights where the friggin' lens comes out EASY, or better, is already out! LOL, I've got 3 flashlights and I can't get the lens assembly out of any of them! I'll admit I haven't really tried much presssure but I tried enough to see that I'm gonna have to do it the right way or I'll end up with a bunch of broken pieces! And no, I don't have a deep throat socket!

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I would like to see you carry the small wire that you need solder onto the attys for making the box mods.

Oh yes, the wire! Can't believe I didn't mention that. Probably the same reason I keep forgetting to buy some.

(lmao @ ejoker and puppy chow) too damned funny!

Wow.... some of us are on the same wavelength here! Just last night at work I was thinking of modding with sculpting material... even fiberglass resin. Then I remembered reading someones suggestion in the MaHmba thread regarding using stuff called Magic Sculpt instead of the toxic dangers of melting pvc.

Here is a link to Magic Sculpts website:

Magic Sculp

Stuff I've been wanting to try, but once again, forgot about.

And I'm with Hoogie on my fascination with switches and wiring..... my whole life...... even as a little kid I almost poked my eye out with some wire my Uncle gave me because I was so happy to have that little roll of wire! Required surgery and seven stitches in the eyeball. :shock:

I shouldn't be allowed around this stuff! LoL!

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
complete atty building supplies
no lead solder
the small wire
connectors that are pre-wired
rca connectors that are pre-wired w/bat connectors (not sure- I understand how to use them rca yet. But, looks like a fine idea- I keep droping them from my shopping cart due to research and lack of great soldering skills yet)
flat copper (wire drool and can you get a 5V regulator like that? haha)
tubing
cases (like what I posted in 10ml thread?)
polymer clay (etc whatever is best hehehe you do the leg/testing work as usual)
Ounce size of LorAnns (16drams for 3 drams no brain er)
line of credit (if a classified deals goes through that I shouldnt be buying -I am on budget FREEZE I have not saved a DIME over quitting cigs!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread