Has anyone tried Top Vapor Brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdHarley

Aug 1, 2013
Mesa, Arizona, USA
I have purchased a few bottles from Top Vapor. Each one of them have the worst taste. I can hardly describe it, but it is nasty and I have just put it aside and stuck with my Nicquid brand.

Was just wondering if anyone else has ordered this brand, and what did you think of it?

I started with Top Vapor tobacco and while it doesn't taste at all like tobacco, it's gotten good to me.

Because I was impressed with the price and the flavor of their "Tobacco", I decided to try some other flavors and picked up 10ml "samples" of Butterscotch, Carmel Apple and "Cherry Limeade" which are all really good IMO.

I think I'm hooked on the Butterscotch and I'm out. I'll be ordering more this week.

What flavors do you have?

I started with Top Vapor Tobacco and while it doesn't taste at all like tobacco, it's gotten good to me.

Because I was impressed with the price and the flavor of their "Tobacco", I decided to try some other flavors and picked up 10ml "samples" of Butterscotch, Carmel Apple and "Cherry Limeade" which are all really good IMO.

I think I'm hooked on the Butterscotch and I'm out. I'll be ordering more this week.

What flavors do you have?

I got

Green Apple- tastes like dish soap

Blueberry Lemon- tastes like dish soap

Apple Icicle - Taste like dish soap

Lemon- Dish Soap

Minthol- was the only one that was tolerable.

I was told to store them away for awhile, which I did, yet they still have such a nasty taste to them.

mill4023

Sep 30, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I got

Green Apple- tastes like dish soap

Blueberry Lemon- tastes like dish soap

Apple Icicle - Taste like dish soap

Lemon- Dish Soap

Minthol- was the only one that was tolerable.

I was told to store them away for awhile, which I did, yet they still have such a nasty taste to them.

I know this is an old thread, but this is exactly my experience with most of the flavors I've tried from Mad Vapes.
I have found a few of their flavors that I really like. Cheesecake, Irish Mintz, and Hawaiian Delight. But I've tried about a dozen other flavors from them and all of them have a nasty soapy taste.

Does anyone know if this is due to the alcohol based flavorings or maybe the fact that they typically use 80% VG?

They are a local store for me, so I'd like to give some more of their flavors a try, but I hate to spend the money, even on samples, if my odds of finding a good one are low.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I ordered Topvapor Spiced Pipe from Madvapes once. I don't know exactly what spices it tasted like, but it definitely had a good spice flavor (like baking spices?) and was a little sweet. No pipe tobacco flavor, if that's what they were going for. I'd order it again if I order from Madvapes in the future, but it wasn't good enough that I would seek it out.

Edit: Just read through some reviews on it... cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, vanilla... I'd say that's about right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread