New vaper, having problems.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the vaping scene. After a little trial and error I have finally found what I like. Ego-c battery with smoktech bottom coil tank and using 6mg nicotine. I am having a problem with one of my tanks. I was using it, working fine, and then I added more juice to it. After I did that it wouldn't give any vapor. I let it sit for a bit and then it work for a few hits and then stopped again. After letting it sit again for a bit, it worked for a while and then stopped again. Its intermittent and I don't know why. Any suggestions??

abstractcousin

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
the protank 2 is great for beginners! i had the same problems, a while back, with my protank 1.

my suggestions, (hopefully this helps!)
-unscrew the tank section (the way you would if you were filling up the juice)
-then unscrew the atomizer head and clean off the connection.
-screw it back in but this time tighter than you usually would (not too tight though)
-clean off the eco battery connection (the part that screws into the protank)
-use a small screwdriver or a medium sized needle to raise the center-pin (the connection) of the ego battery (almost as if you were using a crowbar to open a door)
-screw the whole thing (without the tank section) on to your ego battery (make sure you screw it tighter than you usually would
-now press the battery button, and if it fires then do a few dry burns (meaning pulse the battery for increments of 4 seconds untill the wick has no juice and the coil turns red)
-screw everything back together and it should work like new

repeat these steps regularly, like every 3 days

IF: the protank still doesnt fire, it could just bee a faulty atomizer,,, jjust replace the atty and it should be fine.. if that doesnt work, its probobly your battery. ivest in something like a Vamo or get into mechancals for rebuildables.

This sort of thing happens with these types of tank - battery configurations, just make sure everything is screwed in tight and cleaned. also remember to dry burn regularly!

i hope this helps

rwmeade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the information everyone. RW I'm finding out very quickly that this is the best site I have found and really like everything I have seen so far

same here and i just started vaping yesterday and joined this forum yesterday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread