You top 5 vv/vw mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepfried

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
oklahoma
For those of us new enough to vaping to hear Provari and Lavatube name dropped enough to know they are good. And hear Vamo and Itaste as good entry level vv mods.... Id like to hear more about the other mods that are out there.

So if you have been fortunate enough to get your hands on more then the famous few please post up your top 5 vv mods. No mech mods please. Just your top 5 vv. I get that we will see alot of provari at the top so ill be really interested to see the 2 through 5 responses.

Post away.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Based only on what I have and know, these would be my top 5:

1. Semovar
2. Provari
3. Sigelei V3/5
4. iTaste 3.0
5. eVic V2 (Never use it anymore, and not sure it belongs on this list. YMMV!!)

I don't have the MVP V2, but it would probably make my list at number 5. The MVP V1 didn't have an Ohm Meter, so it would never make my list. Here's what didn't make my list:

Vamo V3 in Stainless Steel (best entry level APV in the larger form factor, imho)
SVD
Sigelei Zmax
Sigelei Mini
Vamo V2
SID
Anyvape CVI
MVP V1
eVic V1

Must say that a family of vapers loves my "seconds." I mainly only use the Provari's and Semovar now, or one of several mechanicals. Interesting question. Don't think I've seen this exact question on the Forum. Good post.

Last edited:
Right now I only use 2

Provari Mini

Innokin Itaste mvp2.0

I like the vw feature of the mvp, and the long batter life I vape a lot especially when at the computer the mvp lasts about 10-11 hours. The Provari uses the smaller battery I do have two batteries for the provari mini and on a full charge I get about 4-5 hours of use per battery. The reason I got the mvp though is so when I have a job I can take the one mod that I know will last all day, without having to carry an extra battery.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
ProVari mini
ProVari
you said no mechs...they would go here had you not said that...but you're the OP and rules are rules
Vamo V2 - (first mod...510 threads had one more bite left in em, so I screwed on a 510/510 adapter and it still works!)

I heard Vamo fixed the weak threading on the V3. Not sure if thats true but it is a really good first step into mods. Easy to use, they'll accept any attachment, affordable...and most importantly, they'll get you all excited about vaping again!

Deepfried

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
oklahoma
ProVari mini
ProVari
you said no mechs...they would go here had you not said that...but you're the OP and rules are rules
Vamo V2 - (first mod...510 threads had one more bite left in em, so I screwed on a 510/510 adapter and it still works!)

I heard Vamo fixed the weak threading on the V3. Not sure if thats true but it is a really good first step into mods. Easy to use, they'll accept any attachment, affordable...and most importantly, they'll get you all excited about vaping again!

I have a mech i love but was really looking to see some vv love...lol

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
#1) Smoktech SID. Amazing VV/VW mod, durable, and affordable. "Zmax parts on an eVic body" pretty much sums it up.
#2) DNA 20 mod, I don't own, but I very much want

That's all I can think of lol. Might get the eGo-V V2 Mega at some point in the future, or at least a twist. I still use my regular eGo LOTS though.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
#1) Smoktech SID. Amazing VV/VW mod, durable, and affordable. "Zmax parts on an eVic body" pretty much sums it up.
#2) DNA 20 mod, I don't own, but I very much want

That's all I can think of lol. Might get the eGo-V V2 Mega at some point in the future, or at least a twist. I still use my regular eGo LOTS though.

Which DNA 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread